1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CCTP Working Version Progress

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by Gilgamesch, Jul 25, 2013.

  1. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    The icon is not intended to be shown there, as it is shown in the big circle on the left of the button. As to why there is half a parentheses, I am not sure. I'll try to check it out.
     
  2. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    I looked, and I think the reason for the "(" is script for other icons has been added to the text files for the techs, and the tech tree is not set/able to show them.
     
  3. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
  4. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    I should have mentioned, will need logs from when game crashes. You lua log is basically empty which means there was no actual game play.
     
  5. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    It won't take long probably.
     
  6. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
  7. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    I have uploaded a new version that fixes the error in your lua log, unfortunately, I doubt this is what caused crash.

    For future reference, you needn't go through more than once for logs, as the game rewrites them each time it is started.

    The last thing to show on your log was a religion event, did you actually make a choice in this event, and did it coincide with other crashes?
     
  8. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    Actually about 60% of the time my game crashes on religious event when i attempt to click on an option. The other 40% is crashing when the game is transitioning to the next turn. Where did you post the fixes, so i can download them?
     
  9. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    The mod itself has been updated, because of the variety of files altered it would be easier to redownload than to do multiple different files. I'll check out the event after work today, it never caused crash in testing, but could have missed something.
     
  10. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    I just started a game after the new download and a turn after three religious events in a row it crashed. It seems that turns after a religious event the entire game processing slows down. No other events cause that issue for my game.
     
  11. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    I have a little break from work, I'll check it out, and the other issue mentioned in another thread and see what I can do.
     
  12. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
  13. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    Also, just to check, the event listed in the log is a medieval era event, is that the era you were in(want to make sure I am looking at right event, and that scheduling is working correct.
     
  14. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
    Unless I am looking at the wrong event, I can not duplicate crash, I set it to trigger every turn, and alternated choosing each decision, but no problems.
     
  15. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    No i wasn't in the medieval era, i was still in the classical era.
    Also i didn't \matter what choice i made
     
  16. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    sorry, i got really swamped at work yesterday so i ended up there all night.
     
  17. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    It's a religious event we're it gives you 3 options about rival religions. The options are like 1.expel them,2. throw a festival or 3. (i think) do nothing.
    Does that help?
     
  18. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201
  19. Tidesniper

    Tidesniper Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Messages:
    14
    also now i'm just flat crashing every 12 turns. do you need my logs again?
     
  20. gyogen2

    gyogen2 Emperor

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    1,201

Share This Page