CFC Model UN - Development Thread

Anyways, as for "fun," IDK. Diplomacy sounded like enough for me, but I suppose we could devise some sort of scoring system? Not sure how we'd handle that, though.

Because nothing says "fun" quite like an arbitrary and pointless scoring system!

I personally don't see why we can't just stick to diplomacy. You're the one who wants more.

Anyways, guys, interest is great, but a lot of you tried to sign-up before we even had a way to join in place... I don't think there are a lot of conflicts, but when I actually start registration, I'm not going to use whatever you dropped in the thread from before, because it's not really fair to judge three different systems identically...

If we wanted to make a scoring system, we could borrow what they use for Diplogames at Apolyton - every month (we'd probably change that) every one awards five points in whatever configuration they choose to whomever they choose, except not to themselves. Though Diplogames are run anonymously, and anonymity is strictly enforced, which might affect it (I have no idea).

What else do we need to work on, protocol-wise?

never been in a model UN

Representing the Father Land

Bundesrepublik Deutschland

what's a Model UN?
btw, can I change my choice? I still want to be in te Security Council ( either UK, USA, or Mother Russia), but if I don't get the place I want to join as Denmark.

Muammer Gadhafi and his Libya was the best nation to ever be represented in the UN. But alas Gadhafi, fraternal leader of the revolution was overthrown, slain and brutally sodomised with a knife by vicious rebels who have brought his country to chaos and ruin.

Ergo. It would be an insult to his great legacy and memory to even CONSIDER, joining this model UN except, except if Gadhafi was restored to life along with his beloved Libya and represented in the council :p

Muammer Gadhafi and his Libya was the best nation to ever be represented in the UN. But alas Gadhafi, fraternal leader of the revolution was overthrown, slain and brutally sodomised with a knife by vicious rebels who have brought his country to chaos and ruin.

Ergo. It would be an insult to his great legacy and memory to even CONSIDER, joining this model UN except, except if Gadhafi was restored to life along with his beloved Libya and represented in the council :p

Totally agreed. I wanted to join as him. I mean ripping pages out of books, throwing them around, insulting people, drinking 2 liters of water, holding a 4 hour speech, saying AIDS is gods punishment on the US. Thats just epic. Unfortunately he died, he truly was my fav dictator.

I'll look over what we needed again tomorrow; but this might be near ready for sign-ups.

Top Bottom