CFC:OT Personality Types

What is your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?

• ENTP - Debater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP - Campaigner

• ISTJ - Logistician

• ESTJ - Executive

• ISTP - Virtuoso

• ISFP - Adventurer

• ESTP - Entrepreneur

• ESFP - Entertainer

• Total voters
Every therapist I've gone to first makes me fill out 20+ pages of questions. Then proceeds to never reference it or use it. A colossal waste of time every time.

I think it's interesting how every woman here is an INFP ...
Not me.

Every therapist I've gone to first makes me fill out 20+ pages of questions. Then proceeds to never reference it or use it. A colossal waste of time every time.
We actually do read them. Honestly.

Says the guy who went to a therapist. :mischief:

Well, telling porkies to your therapist is like going to the GP and then lying about your conspicuous alcohol and tobacco consumption.

Even more negative take - insecurity and neuroticism can ofter register as "introversion" if they make someone dislike being around others because it's hard for them to avoid feeling anxious, inadequate, or hostile

I guess that then goes together with the mentioned mental health problems, since this type of personality does not seem to be very...healthy either.

I think lots of people probably confuse "introverted" and "shy." You can get your energy from social interaction while still being very socially awkward ... you just might be pretty miserable, right? Extroverted doesn't necessarily mean charming :)

lol yeah, one of my friends is like this ^^.

The Myers-Briggs types may be pseudo-scientific, but that doesn't mean that we're not generating all sorts of data, including the interesting observation that more than 75% of all respondents are in the Introspective-Intuitive (IN) quadrant and that a mere 14% of respondents fit into the entire Extrovert hemisphere.

Just had a look at this (since I'm an outlier), and if you look at IN, there are more E in here as there are S even (3 people right now, in contrast to 5 E).
So... while claiming that CFC has a rather diverse population (all different kinds of countries [with a anglo bias], all ethnicities (most likely), large age range), the "personality types" are rather homogenous.

EDIT: This E vs. N is probably strongly related to what is mentioned above, shyness, insecurity, neuroticism, and also with having too much time sitting on your butt, if you read the general description, https://www.16personalities.com/articles/energy-intuitive-vs-observant .
EDIT: Not meant to insult anyone, more for introspection :)

Last edited:
Me, neither. I got ISTJ-A. I've never done one before, and clearly I wasn't missing out on anything. Many of the questions had no right answer for me, so I doubt that I'd score similarly if I were to try again (which I won't).

I wouldn't say these types of test are worthless, I don't know enough to say that, but I'd agree that their attempt to define your personality by how you answer on a given day according to questions that have only a limited set of answers means they can have only limited value.

ENTJ

Top Bottom