• Total voters

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Link to the discussion forum

Options: (Note all units are in Turns)
Abstain

THe Poll will close at the start of the new Term

CG - for the future, you ought to include an option of "Keep things as they are" Abstain means that you don't want to vote, just make your presence felt. It should not have a meaning beyond that.

-- Ravensfire

Voted for 25. It's a nice balance between short terms and anti- election-style-whatever times. :)

whats it right now agian? like, 65 or sometihng? 50?

I voted for 30. Not to long, not to short. 20 is by far to short.

25 is a good length. It stands at just over one half of our current term length of 45 turns, and this present term has stretched from July to November (4 months). I think that shortening it to 25 turns makes the most sense.

@ravensfire - If somebody wants the current term length they should vote for 45. I do think it should have been more clearly marked, however.

Edit: Content removed. Please, ravensfire. Respond to my PM since I am realy sorry about it.

More frequent elections would probably yield fewer political alliances (you may think they aren't here but trust me they are), as theres more freedom to pay off political debts and then proceed next term to elect the best person (if they sold their souls and feel the need to adhere to buddies and not the best possible person).

So in interests of lower corruption, more frequent elections! I voted 20, but would hav e 15 if it was an option (10 is too little!)

I can see that the Polls favor more twards the 25 :).

I hope ravensfire has recived my PM, he has not responded to my apology PM regarding what has happened. Im getting worried that he did not agnoulaged it :(.

Originally posted by Wizard
Write a new one.

I did, I hope Ravensfire is not sore at me for not accepting his advice :(. I even edited out that post that caused the little fiasco in this thread

Top Bottom