Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

I'll take the save this evening after Rex has worked it over.

Hook 'Em
Story Teller for Chaos SG II

Rex Tyrannus said:
You're a prankster and it was your prank. You give him one, you lazy ass.
God! [/napoleandynamite]

@ Munter ~ mucho prnak points if they leave their game totally instead of just playing another

Prank pts:
Atlas: 1 point

Prnak pts:
Munter: soon to have some?

Update on the PRank points. I had to go back four pages (which happened to be yesterday) to find the last time I posted. These are cumulative points, meaning they incorporate points from either game and from either prankster. Good luck.

Conroe (SG Breaker in 3): 2
Princecharles (Warmonger in 2): 1
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner in 2): 2
Strauss (Tyrant in 3): 0
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic in 3): 0
Sand (AI pushover in 3): 0
Ruff Hi (Artist in 3): 0
Jeejeep (AI Pushover in 2): 0
Hookemhorns (Storyteller in 2): 0
Munterpipe (Puppeteer for 2, 3): 0
Rex Tyrannus (Prankster in all): 0
Pholkhero (Prankster in all): 0
Soren Johnsen (AI Pushover in 4): 0
JesusOnEez (Religious fanatic in 4): 0
GreyFox (Tyrant in 4): 0
ChrTh (SG Breaker in 4): 0
Sid Meier (Not yet appearing in 4): 0

The Hindmost said:
I you get in the pranksters good grazes; you might even be awarded a prankster point, which might come in useful sometime.

First off, I'm assuming he meant "graces" and doesn't actually intend for you to eat my lawn. Secondly, I really don't know how one cashes in prank points. Ruff invented the concept, so I'll defer to him.

Otherwise, I'd say that you can turn in five points to request a favor of the prankster. No holds barred, so long as it's in character. What "in character" means for a lurker, I have no idea.

But again, I'll give Ruff 24 hours to veto my idea. If he says nothing on the subject, my rule above will take effect.

Prank points are awarded for being the first person to spot an alteration that isn't bloody f--king obvious. For instance: "You turned the whole world into a desert" doesn't rank for a point. But "You replaced Gandhi with the Barbarian Nation" would earn one point.

The harder the observation, the greater the point value. So "You stripped Napoleon of all his technology" might earn two. Or "The desert hill NW of Antium used to be a plains hil" might earn three.l

Rex Tyrannus said:
Conroe (SG Breaker in 3): 2
Princecharles (Warmonger in 2): 1
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner in 2): 2
Strauss (Tyrant in 3): 0
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic in 3): 0
Sand (AI pushover in 3): 0
Ruff Hi (Artist in 3): 0
Jeejeep (AI Pushover in 2): 0
Hookemhorns (Storyteller in 2): 0
Munterpipe (Puppeteer for 2, 3): 0
Rex Tyrannus (Prankster in all): 2
Pholkhero (Prankster in all): 16
Soren Johnsen (AI Pushover in 4): 0
JesusOnEez (Religious fanatic in 4): 0
GreyFox (Tyrant in 4): 0
ChrTh (SG Breaker in 4): 0
Sid Meier (Not yet appearing in 4): -1 for no "got it" in 12 hrs
there, it's re-updated

Pranksters can't give themselves prank points!

Sid, where are you bud? We need you on the team!

Sid's not up until ChrTh plays, so his "got-it" isn't due. Still, he hasn't yet reported in.

16 Pholk? It doesn't count when I email you and tell you all the stuff I changed. And why only two for me? Surely, I'm worth at least 3?

Rex Tyrannus said:
Sid's not up until ChrTh plays, so his "got-it" isn't due. Still, he hasn't yet reported in.

16 Pholk? It doesn't count when I email you and tell you all the stuff I changed. And why only two for me? Surely, I'm worth at least 3?
Yeah, he's a pretty piss-poor SG teammate (almost as bad as you :lol: )

anyway, i spotted those changes on my own; i just need your updates to make sure i've spotted them all. You had 3 originally, but then you got one deducted b/c i remember you're a boston fan and they're still in first....for now

Good lord, you whining Yankees fans are the worst! Don't you have a $250M third baseman to boo off the field? -4 prank points to Pholk!

HookEmHorns said:
Pranksters can't give themselves prank points!
what else can't we do? :mischief:

Rex Tyrannus said:
Don't you have a $250M third baseman to boo off the field?
now that you mention it . . . the least he could do is field and throw well for all that money. maybe we should build him a tee out of his salary and that'll at least help his hitting.

i'm just waiting for the inevitible implosion and the start of the Curse of the Damon-bino...er...Dambino

Hee heee...Yankees titles in the twentieth century: 0. Red Sox titles in the twentieth century: 1.

Yankees salary during same period: Somewhere around $2billion.

Rex Tyrannus salary: $0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002 B

My preference for a redsox t-shirt is "2004 > 1999 ... deal with it".

Re the prank points - are you sure it was me who started that! I thought it was the puntmutterer (you know who I mean) who suggested prank points and I got to award them. That said - Rex's usage of prank points is what we did last time - just remember that prank points are not worth very much at all AND you usually get what you pay for!

ruff_hi said:
just remember that prank points are not worth very much at all AND you usually get what you pay for!

What? I am cashing mine in for a mustache comb and a fake mustache first chance I get.

Top Bottom