Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

That makes Sand, the AI pushover, UP!
Looking at the save makes me :drool: for some lamb chops. After Animal Husbandry, why don't we research rosemary collecting, garlic picking and salt n pepper harvesting? Have we got potatoes?

Oh look, a save! I've got some free time ... :hmm:

Our Religious Fanatic trained us a Worker (with nothing to do) and started on Stonehenge. You couldn't at least built us a Work Boat, huh? Pray tell, oh Mystic, how thee proposes to convert the masses without a boat?

I had to get a dictionary out to find out what feral meant. But hey! I learned something new playing civ. ;)

Turn 25 (3250 BC)
Research begun: Fishing
Mystic Capital begins: Work Boat

Turn 26 (3220 BC)
I wonder ... Is the SG Breaker supposed to break the rules or the game?

Turn 27 (3190 BC)
What!?!?! We have no oil? What will power our boats -- Oh wait, we don't have the tech, yet.

Turn 28 (3160 BC)
Tech learned: Scientific Method

Turn 29 (3130 BC)
We're cooking with oil, now! Well, once our Worker gets it hooked up, that is.
Research begun: Sailing

Turn 30 (3100 BC)
Oh wait, I forgot to post a "Got It" :blush:

Turn 32 (3070 BC)

Turn 33 (3040 BC)
Beijing finishes: Destroyer
Hmmm ... what shall we name the flag ship of the fleet?

Turn 34 (3010 BC)
Mecca begins: Warrior
Whatever you do don't research animal husbandry.
Turn 35 (2980 BC)
I wonder why we aren't supposed to research Animal Husbandry? :confused: These are all sheep, not pigs. :shrug:
Tech learned: Animal Husbandry

Here is a lovely snapshot that our Scout took of Moscow, the feral capital of the world!

Who's up next, oh glorious puppeteer?

Here's the roster for Chaos 3 (the one with all the sheep)

Strauss (tyrant)
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic)
Sand (AI pushover) Still UP!
Conroe (SG breaker) hmph! doing his job, but it's still irritating:mad:
Ruff Hi (artist)on deck
open

Chaos 2
Princecharles (warmonger)
Jeejeep (AI Pushover) He's got it.
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner) on deck
Hookemhorns (storyteller)
open
open

the other option, if you don't want to leave your cumfy chair is to look it up here

@munter - are you playing or just orchastrating?

Dost thou know nothing of the mystical mysteries? How can the tree chopping cult contribute to the building of stonehenge without a tree chopper cultist to chop trees with a shiny tree chopping cultists axe, why waste time with fishing and sheep-bothering when you could be discovering bronze working, chop chop whip should get us a World Wonder! A Great Prophet!! A Brand New Shiny Religion!!!
Our culture over a mere four thousand years shall permeate the world. Boats are so passe. Gimmethat old time religion.

ruff_hi said:
@munter - are you playing or just orchastrating?

Oh, forgot to put myself on the roster, did I? Well orchastrating two SGs would usually be a bit difficult, keeping track of skips and swaps, #of turns to play etc. Orchastrating two Chaos SGs with two:hammer2: pranksters, and at the same time feuding with our nemesis SG, the Not Quite So, is even more demanding. Now for instance, I have to tell you all that the MALE save is for you feral Guys in Chaos III, and that the FEMALE save is to be picked up by whoever is up in the not-quite-so-Feral-rather-the-opposite-domesticating-animals Chaos II.
Now, since Jeejeep and Sand, who are next, will probably mess everything up because they are both roman numeral dyslectic, I will have to sort that out as well.
But the puppeteers is happy that the strings are being laid out, and a plan is being laid. :satan: I'll step into the frey soon enough.

Munterpipe said:
Now for instance, I have to tell you all that the MALE save is for you feral Guys in Chaos III, and that the FEMALE save is to be picked up by whoever is up in the not-quite-so-Feral-rather-the-opposite-domesticating-animals Chaos II.
or did i just change the viewable areas in both saves so that what you can see of CII looks like it's CIII and vice versa

Well now, here is when my prank comes into effect. I request a skip for 13 days. While you guys go and commit chaos in the game, I'm going to commit chaos in Hawaii. Sorry, but you did kinda jump the gun when you stole me.

Munterpipe said:
No problem prince, we all know that your Rex' second logon by now anyway;)
Meh. Believe what you want, you still have no more war-mongerer to correct the silly little AI-pushover.:ar15: Oh, and I haven't left yet.;)

well i've got it and will play now.

What's up with this? :confused:

Only 3 stars for a Chaos game? I don't think so!

even my thread got 4 ***** votes.

lol. i only voted once i guess i shouldn't of though

pretty boring turnset. so here's 3 pics to sum up.

well i guess you could say were in for a challenge

oh well atleast i have my sheep to comfort me

Looking good.
Heading in the right direction.
The prayers of the tree-chopper cultists have been answered.
Stonehenge today, tomorrow the World!

PS. I guess if Prince Charles is requesting a 13 day skip then the Puppeteer must twist the strings accordingly. If PC wants to skip in Hawii or anywhere else that's up to him/her.

Top Bottom