Chaos SG

Lurker:

How many pp do I get for telling everybody that there were 147 exclamation marks in jeejeeps last post?

None. There were only 137 according to my text editor. Sorry.

Turn 0 -- 1932 AD

Or I could play now.

The situation is as follows:
We have 2 cities. They're defended with Rifles. (Oh, and we have a Battleship)

If we're going to do a little warfare, I need to play the :whipped: ... whip a Rifle in Yangzhou and Chaos.

As I refuse to go down without a fight, I send a rifle to kill a grenadier. He succeeds.

IBT:

:eek: Oh No!

:cry:

Battle for Chaos ... Chaos survives :woohoo:

Turn 1 -- 1933 AD

Yang, Chaos: Rifle > Rifle

I send the spy to check out Theory, but we lack the funds to do anything.

Remember what I said about not going down without a fight?

Rifle in Yang kills a Marauding Knight.

Outside Chaos:
Rifle kills Grenadier
Rifle kills Grenadier
Rifle kills War Elephant
Rifle kills War Elephant
Rifle kills Grenadier

You're welcome, Munterpipe :D

Surrender is NOT an option

Here's the save:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Chaos_AD-1933.Civ4SavedGame

ChrTh said:
(Oh, and we have a Battleship)
So, what happened to the Battleship? :scan: It seems to have "sailed" off somewhere ...

Conroe said:
So, what happened to the Battleship? :scan: It seems to have "sailed" off somewhere ...

The screenshot resolution isn't good enough ... it lost to a Cossack! (hence the :cry: )

Cannot make out the red text but did that say "while defending your battle ship lost to ..."?

Lurker
I am surprised you guys survived this long .... I am also surprised how a Cossack can attack a battleship ... I think it simply went down sinking (like ships sank when city was captured.

In any case, I suggest you guys petitioned to the prankster demanding 100 modern armor: reason being he claimed that his pranks were not unbalancing, but by putting the battleship in the jungle, he has actually given Cathy free xp for sinking the ship effortlessly ... :D

GreyFox said:
reason being he claimed that his pranks were not unbalancing, but by putting the battleship in the jungle, he has actually given Cathy free xp for sinking the ship effortlessly ... :D
Nice Try! :lol: But, it was Cathy's Cossack that got the xp, not the SAM Infantry that she has approaching Chaos ...

Strauss said:
Now we are doomed:(
Good news! Another Battleship has been located. And, it has Flanking and Navigation promotions!

Upon locating the Battleship, a Great Engineer stepped forth and said: "I can put wheels on that Battleship!" And, he proceeded to do just that. Unfortunately, there were some problems with the retrofit. The hull of the Battleship sustained some slight cosmetic damage trying to affix the axles to the hull. "It's nothing that can't be fixed with some duct tape and a new coat of paint", said the Great Engineer. And, in the end, a Battleship with Wheels has been born!

There is widespread belief among the citizens of Chaos (all 4 of them) that if a Great Artist were to be born, a great work could be performed on the Battleship with Wheels.

Sgbreaker: So Who's up next?

Sgmaker: You are, stupid. Pay attention!

Breaker: How was I supposed to know. There was no rooster!!

Maker: I can't post it every time someone's up. It hasn't changed since the last time it was posted. Takesome initiative and look at the last one yourself, and you'll find that you are up! Now go take your turns!

Breaker looking through pages 26-29

Breaker: I can't find the rooster.

Maker: Stupid SGbreaker. You don't need to find it. I already told you that you are up!

Breaker: Well, I don't have time for this right now, please skip me.

Maker: That's a Sg breaker for ya. Always skipping out and messing up the system.
All right, I'll grant you a skip.

Breaker: Thanks.....
....So who's up, then?

Maker: Huh?

Breaker: Who's up? There is no rooster.

Maker: Of course there's a rooster.

Breaker: I looked four pages back, and there were no roosters in sight.

Maker: Are you serious?

Breaker: Yup.

Maker: You've got to look all the way back in page 25 to find a rooster?

Breaker: I think so.

Maker: hmmmm. That's a lot of posts to look through. I don't feel like searching all those lame jokes and tiring lurkers comments all over again.
Wait; I know what to do....
...Pushover! Go get the rooster and tell everybody who's up. I'll go see if I can finish my turns in Ruff03.

You probably could have played your turn with the time it took you to write all that;)

The tyrant is up!

SG Breaker (munterpipe) skipped (thank the heavens)
Tyrant (Minion joe) UP (damnit)
Pushover (ruff_hi) on deck (he'll probably be giving away our remaining cities)
Cleaner (chriseay)
MicroManager (Strauss)
Religious Fanatic (Zalson)
Automaton (jeejeep alternating for Sharog)
Warmonger (chrth)

Yes Sir ... here it is.

Roster
Conroe - building a fort - first time ever reported in a SG!
colony - up
Ruff - on deck
Munterpipe

Oh - stupid me, wrong game. Here is the roster ...

SG Breaker - NOT UP!
Tyrant - UP!
Pushover - NOT UP!
Cleaner - NOT UP!
MicroManager - NOT UP!
Religious Fanatic - NOT UP!
Automaton - NOT UP!
Warmonger - NOT UP!

sheeeeeeeeeees

Munterpipe said:
Maker: You've got to look all the way back in page 25 to find a rooster?

Breaker: I think so.

Maker: hmmmm. That's a lot of posts to look through. I don't feel like searching all those lame jokes and tiring lurkers comments all over again.
Wait; I know what to do....
...Pushover! Go get the rooster and tell everybody who's up. I'll go see if I can finish my turns in Ruff03.
Yes I know that the tyrant is up, but mutterman said "go get the rooster from page 25". He didn't say anything about updating it. Just following orders here! :gripe:

ruff_hi said:
Yes I know that the tyrant is up, but mutterman said "go get the rooster from page 25". He didn't say anything about updating it. Just following orders here! :gripe:

Of course the SG BREAKER will send you to the wrong page. The MAKER didn't say you had to go there. I hereby order you to update your roster! Immediately!

Top Bottom