Chasing Down the Lost Sheep

fe3333au said:
Captain Oh captain :salute: Civmansam and Kentharu have yet to show up ... can you send another PM please. :D
I have just sent them a wake up call, I mean, a reminder PM that this team is still around.

Kentharu did post in signup thread asking how to actually join the team, but he didn't say anything after that.

:bump: This existing thread may be perfect for discussing the type of introduction we would like to post to attract new players.

Issue 1 ... What to post
This should be a compromise between giving a good 'rounded' description while not giving too much away.
> I propose we mention in general terms, the team structure.
> That we are attempting to be as inclusive as possible.
> We also support the asking of questions.
> We have other activities within the forum.
> Have fun with the Secret Society theme.
> Also it gives us a chance to unviel our Team Epsilon graphic ... which should have some pulling power.

Issue 2 ... Where to post
> The game's UN
> any other places?

Let's start brain storming :D

Where to Post,

CREATION AND CUSTOMIZATION! CIv 4
Its the forum with the most people viewing almost all the time.

Civmansam said:
Where to Post,

CREATION AND CUSTOMIZATION! CIv 4
Its the forum with the most people viewing almost all the time.

If only we customized something beyond the names... ;)

Something to think about would be to put a bar with Epsilon or something of that sort. I used to do that for TNT, but the moderators felt that it was too simular to a mod's tags. Does anyone know if that is beacuse of the color simularity, or just the idea of a tag in the avatar in general? The major reason that I'm thinking this is because people are known on the forum by their avatar, that's the first thing that a person uses to identify someone, so if we put Epsilon as part of the identifying factor, they would think of Epsilon before anyother team.

DaveMcW said:
We don't want to be known as the spam team. ;)

You can always advertise in your sig.
I like spam. :D

You could also advertise by PM to certain players you thing might be interested in playing. That worked here and in the civ3 one. I personally sent out many PMs to various players that are now in MIA.

lurker's comment: But yeah, if you are in some SGs, PBEMs, whatever that is civ-related and you think they might be interested in this, feel free to send them a PM. It's not spam, because it's not just some mass PM or posting campaign, and you might actually be doing them a favor! :)

I Just made a post in my SGOTM teams thread!

Memphus said:
Good Set of turns!

Great work Team

BTW if any of you want a really prolonged Version of a SGTOM, come join my MTDG, Epsilon Team!

Currently we are doing well ;) and it is really great chance to play with some top end players such as DaveMcW and Kylearan who really know the game.

Anyways the link to sign up is here: The Most Fun I have ever Had Playing Civilization

Our team is quite structured but we have alot of fun :D

classical_hero said:
Memphus, what team are you on?

SGOTM 01 Realms Beyond, It is alot of fun by the tiem I got to play my set of 20 turns we were in big trouble (The difficulty id Monarch) But it is funny to see how everyone plays the game different :)

One Player El_Oso has already Pm'ed Me and is interested in joining Epsilon Team!!

Top Bottom