China in Your Hands: Ancient & Medieval Unit Pack, Part II (Sep 07, 2008)

For starters, here are pics featuring Korean stuff:

SHILLA

GOGURYEO

GORYEO

JOSEON

Sandris
I need also good units for the ancient Hittites.
Please take a look at this:
Hittite Warchariot

Hittite Warrior and Spearman

Also I think, we must produce a new game with your very good animations. I am dreaming for an new game like Total War Rome / Medieval / Empires with realy historian and bigger maps like the old game Hannibal with all tribes and citys with very big economic details like Civ IV colonisation. And I will fight on big Real time strategy maps with correct armys with 20000 or more soldiers (like game Alexander)
I am only an historian man and terrain map designer. I need many interesting peoples to produce this game. I have also many contacts to the german software industry.

download an full animation at:
http://files.filefront.com/Roman+Cohorte+on+marchgif/;11745758;/fileinfo.html

H.Balck

Why on earth did you call the Tang Dynasty a Dark Age? It was a Golden Age, for Chrissakes!

Eurocentric era slots. Chronologically corresponds (roughly) with "our" Dark Age. No big deal.

@Shiro:

That last pic is at Jinju Castle! I recognize the guy, the gate, and those park benches (been there too many times). :D

Why on earth did you call the Tang Dynasty a Dark Age? It was a Golden Age, for Chrissakes!

Hehe... I think the Song Dynasty is a real Golden Age. It is the Renaissance and Sea-age of China, although it was destroyed by Mongols. ;)

Or I should say very suspect interpretations. :rolleyes:

Your profile signature cannot exceed five lines, by the way.

Actually,analysed on the whole history,PRC is the best era...

Interesting - Fascism was both a political AND economic system, with the State and corporations working hand-in-glove. Given that the government or its functionaries hold the majority of shares in the Shanghai market, one can argue that the current PRC is a fascist economic structure superimposed upon an agrarian, authoritarian base.

Of course, if you meant Mao and the Cultural Revolution et. al., that's a different story entirely. (And there are also those who would see Mao Zedong in the greater light of Chinese history and refer to a "Mao Dynasty".)

Best,

Oz

Actually,analysed on the whole history,PRC is the best era...

Interesting - Fascism was both a political AND economic system, with the State and corporations working hand-in-glove. Given that the government or its functionaries hold the majority of shares in the Shanghai market, one can argue that the current PRC is a fascist economic structure superimposed upon an agrarian, authoritarian base.

Of course, if you meant Mao and the Cultural Revolution et. al., that's a different story entirely. (And there are also those who would see Mao Zedong in the greater light of Chinese history and refer to a "Mao Dynasty".)

Best,

Oz

:shake: I think this is a game forum, we should not talk about politics, it is harmful, and you? :)

- = ,so much politics...
I just feel that to be a communism country is a very cool thing.
Don't you think?There is too many democracy contry in the world and so many politicans playing as jokers but none of them do anything good for people.
by the way, i think you could have a view on modern China...although you said china a facism country, and you think government play an important role in all systems, but it's false...of course,if you just said the PRC before 1979, just ignore me and go on...

There's A LOT of things I'd crack about modern China (that likely would incite certain individuals), but I'd strongly suggest following 96nn's advice of keeping political discussions off here. We're in the unit forums and we're here to talk about Sandris' fine work.

OK Sandris, what do you have next to feast on? ;)

Yes, sorry to digress so from Sandris' excellent work, BUT an integral part of C3 is modelling of govenment types and economic structures as a mixed bag. To the best that they can be separated and modelled, it's germane to mods - but again, my apologies for the digression in this particular thread.

Best To All,

Oz

Top Bottom