Citizen input needed!

donsig

Low level intermediary
The civ assignments are just about complete. Looks like we will play China. This was posted over at 1BC:

So we still need the civ choices from Firaxis and the German team; and the favourites hours for CFC, Apolyton, Firaxis and Gamecatcher. And maybe colors preferences for each team, as well as the leader/noun/adjective customization.

The favourite hours are the times we will most likely be able to play the game. They are trying to order the teams in a way that will speed up game play. I'm personally not sure such a scheme can work given the fach the team leadership will most likely change over the course of the game.

Anyway, do we have a favorite color we want to play? What about team name and leader name etc.?

Personally, I'd like to see us play as the dark green as opposed to the light bue, if that's possible. I can't remember which other color China will play as.

For favorite hours, I'd think prime time EST would be best.

For a name...CFC Chino (Cheeno), we would be the Chinos (Cheenose), and we could leave the leader as Mao, Chairman of the Chinos.

I would like favorite hours to be between 3-5 PM PST (6-8 PM EST). I do not mind what we have as a name or color, all are good.

"The favourite hours are the times we will most likely be able to play the game. They are trying to order the teams in a way that will speed up game play. I'm personally not sure such a scheme can work given the fach the team leadership will most likely change over the course of the game." - donsig.

I started a post here about hours, but then I posted over at 1BC telling them that posting our favorite times is uselless. It is useless because a)the DP will changed, b) because we have between 24-30 hours to play our turn, so no matter what at some point we will have a point to play. There is not need to tell them when we play our turns. We can keep that to ourselves.

And I would like to see Blue :D!

Originally posted by Goonie

I started a post here about hours, but then I posted over at 1BC telling them that posting our favorite times is uselless. It is useless because a)the DP will changed, b) because we have between 24-30 hours to play our turn, so no matter what at some point we will have a point to play. There is not need to tell them when we play our turns. We can keep that to ourselves.

They plan to play a complete turn (each of the 8 teams plays one turn) in 24-30 hours, which is quite fast. It means less than 4 hours per team, not one day. They need the time of availability, so teams order can be optimized. If we receive the save at 2am, it is hard to belive that DP will play the move in the next 4 hours.

The other point is valid. DP will be changed and the team is spread all over the world. However, most of the players are perhaps in US and Canada.

18:00->03:00GMT
03:00->09:00GMT
09:00->18:00GMT

Which times are best for you guys.

I think we should try to stick to mid-day to evening(maybe into late at night) EST.

We should be the Ch'natica nation, whatever color, and the leader should be Mao (THat's who the picture is, anyway).

Originally posted by Goonie
18:00->03:00GMT
03:00->09:00GMT
09:00->18:00GMT

Which times are best for you guys.

What are these in EST? Are they:

13:00->22:00 (1 pm to 10 pm)
22:00->04:00 (10 pm to 4 am)
04:00->13:00 (4 am to 1 pm)

If they are then I have a bit of time in each slot!

hehehe...works for me.

Yes, I like red.

Go for Red China... we can do that right? Shouldn't be too hard.

Chinios Civie Fanatique!

(You know if we give ourselves a French name, we get a bonus to all diplomacy with the Frenchies)

Guys and Gals. I need your availability.
Please tell me when you can play according to the time posted above!

03:00->09:00gmt

3:30 pm to 12:00 am GMT -5

Not good on Fridays.

Top Bottom