Citizen's Group: Defenders of the Free Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I want to run for the Judicary. I know I want to run for Military and Judical now :).

Is that an "I *will* later..." or an "I *will*, now...", boss? ;)
Either way, welcome to the Defenders. Glad to have a Moderator.... err, another Regular Citizen ( ;) ) on board.

I doubt were going to get 10 people anytime soon, so after say we get one more person, run the election ;).

Over in the Civ3 Forums, He is a Mod. But here, he is a citizen (But he should be respected no different ;) )

We have 6 members... that enough to run a vote, or do we need atleast one or two more?

ill join, though you should make the first post more interesting, try putting bold or ittalis in or changing the colour it keeps people interest longer

Grandmaster, are you here or do we have to wait for you to come alive and get this citizen's group running again?

Sorry, I was on vacation for the last couple of days. I think we have enough members for elections now. First off, who's interested in what positions? This post will act as a nomination (or self-nomination) tracker. We'll run nominations for the next two days, and then vote. Sound good? Also, when you nominate yourself or somebody, please say why. ;)

Presidential Candidates:
Grandmaster (Accepted)

Vice-Presidential Candidates:
Strider (Accepted)

Public Relations Candidates:
CivGeneral (Unaccepted)

Advocate-General Candidates:
Bootstoots (Accepted)

I nominate Grandmaster for Pres

Hey guys, would you give me the possiblity to join this group? After that what can i do in the group? And were i do the discussion if i you accepted me?

Comrade Pedro, of course you can join. The more members the better. :) As far as what you can do, that depends on what you want to do. If you just want to be a regular member, than you can help us in keeping an eye on the government, making sure everyone plays within the constraints of the law. If you notice any foul play on the part of our fine leaders, than you bring it up in this thread, we talk about it some, and then we take whatever actions we think is needed (PM the person in question, go to the Judiciary, etc.) Now, if you want to be an officer, than you can look at the job discriptions on the front page. That'll clarify that for you.

As to nominations...

I will gladly accept Strider's nomination of me for President. :)

And I will nominate Strider for VP and CivGeneral for Public Relations. Strider would make a fine VP because he seems to be a straight shooter when it comes to constitutional issues (as anyone who played DG3 can see.) CG would be great for PR because he networks well with other people and is dedicated enough to post new threads and send out mass-PMs when needed. ;)

I'll accept the nomination.

I'll nominate Bootstoots for Advocate General.

Ill also accept my nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom