City Name Map Issues

arashi1

Chieftain
Hello everyone. First I want to say thank you all for such an excellent mod, it's come so far since I last had been here.
I was wondering if anyone else has issues with multiple Minsks being founded in both the provinces of Minsk and Polotsk?

Hello everyone. First I want to say thank you all for such an excellent mod, it's come so far since I last had been here.
I was wondering if anyone else has issues with multiple Minsks being founded in both the provinces of Minsk and Polotsk?

that and ... why didn't you use http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=429472 which is the running thread about city name maps?

Oh, didn't see this
Sian is right, next time use the main City Name Map thread
Also, please give a little more detail, especially which civ founded the second Minsk

I honestly don't know about why this was posted twice, and am as confused as you are. Perhaps it was one for each Minsk. It's usally Muscovites that found the extra Minsk, but Poland has too, and I did once playing as Lithuania. I'm sorry about not posting it in the City Name Map thread, I had seen it but had forgotten. Will try and look at what threads may cover the issue if future. The Minsk thing has happened a few times, and I on't really remember all the details... but I will take note of where and by whom any extra Minsks end up in future, at least if I am playing as a north or east European civ. Thanks for your replies.

I honestly don't know about why this was posted twice, and am as confused as you are.

I'm sorry about not posting it in the City Name Map thread, I had seen it but had forgotten. Will try and look at what threads may cover the issue if future.

No prob, and thanks for the report anyway

Top Bottom