Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

aCK-01 is starting up and looking for players around the noble/prince level looking to improve their game. If you fall into this category, we'd love to have you.

Not so isolated this time around though :D

Silk03 starting up.

Army of Veterans with the promise of some severe warmongering.

Roster:
silk1976
dualmaster
dr yes
cripp
sengir
[empty]

SAM-01 is starting. A BTS monarch game, standard map size at epic speed. No variants, just for fun. Thanks we're all full.

Roster:
Whosit
Dave Hartwick
Glare Seethe
radiofreestl
Xanthus
Norvin Green

The Fifth Game

There is much left to do with Dain.

Roster:

Dienekes the Second
fromage67
Lion Wolf
----
----

aCK-2 Seeing Red starring Toku has just started. One of the players we reserved a spot for is sitting this one out, so we're looking for one more player.

The game is a learning game, so if you're a noble or prince level player looking to pick up a few tips, feel free to join the roster.

Expansive Dreams is looking for some more players to join the starting line up.

As the name suggests we'll be playing an expansive leader (leaning towards Shaka ATM) at prince or monarch level.

This is a return game for me after a few months hiatus and is a good chance to practice the basic skills for success, make a leap up in level or just have some fun!

Please check out the thread HERE

Line up so far

EDIT

The roster is filling up now but we still have a couple of spaces left up for grabs.

Roster
Grandad1982
Charles Li
pigswill
Sirloin

SAM-02 is looking for 1 player. Game level is emperor at epic speed on a toroidal Terra map with a Rocky climate. We rolled Mao on the first start so we stick with him and rolled 4 others. We have chosen our start and we have played 4 turnsets so far. Come join the debacle!

Roster:
Glare Seethe
Whosit
Norvin Green
Mighty Dwaarf
oynaz
----

Still looking for a couple of players to join Expansive Dreams

We're playing as Shaka at Monarch. The start is up so come have a look!

Roster
Grandad1982
Charles Li
pigswill
Sirloin

The Succession Game Charlemagne The Noble is starting! It will emphasize the rule of building at least one unit before working on infranstructure, mixed stacks, strategy in Advanced Starts and hard reserach choiced.

In this game, we will take turns as different monarchs of the Charlemagne Dynasty. During that time we chose a single unit to lead, and change it: you can lead a worker and then World Build in a Fast Worker, you can lead an archer and give it drill 1-4. Remember, if it dies you automatically end the turn, so no Uberknights unless you want to risk it!

We will start by discussing ways to start as Charlemagne and the opening strategy.

PtP2 has room for 2 players interested in a monarch level 3 city challenge with Saladin as the leader.

Expansive Dreamshas a free space going due to a drop out over 3.19 (pigswill sadly left us as he's in the SGOTM which is locked into 3.17 till its conclusion).

Its a Shaka game so we're in the middle of preparing for our first war!

We're playing Monarch at Epic speed.

If your interested then just drop by and check out the thread.

How long have I been gone? Actually I haven't played civ in over a year. :D

Hope to see myself in a Monarch game at least soon. Oh, start a new one for me please. I'll be joining as "Meatbuster".

Over and out!

Would like to start a game, just recorded my first win on Noble by a pretty fair distance, but would like some help tightening up my game in the step up to either Prince or Monarch. Would be open to most things but would prefer to avoid Pangaea so that a navy comes into the strategy. Let me know if you'd be interested, would like 2-3 novices and 2-3 more experienced.

As a whim, I want to do something brutal, preferably with a low chance of success.

I was thinking of playing a One City Challenge, All War, Raging Barbarians, with a couple variant rules: Player must win via the Space Race, and the Player may not launch offensive strikes against the A.I. (that is, we couldn't make the late game easier by wiping out a few A.I. early). Not sure about difficulty since I'm not that familiar with All War. I figure at least Prince, but maybe higher.

If anyone's interested, or has ideas for making this more devious, contact me and I'll set up a thread.

Do you want no chance of success or low chance? Check out GreyFox's AW-OCC's for a guess at what level should be doabe.

Top Bottom