Civ design challenge

Going to vote for Ulghur_Caesar. I think he's going to win this one.

I vote for scapegrace, because Uighur's design is a bit... OP. Great works\ artifacts from kills? Really? It can give you huge amounts of influence on other civilizations early on...

Gonna vote for Timewalker102's Iban-Dayak. While it needs a little spit and polish, it's a really interesting concept and the Manang seems like a really cool idea. =]

Wait a minute. If Ulghur_Caesar votes Scapegrace, that means it becomes a tie between Scapegrace and Ulghur_Caesar. In this case, we would revote, but we can't as everyone (Natan35, kul and I, Ulghur_Caesar, Scapegrace) have already voted for either Ulghur_Caesar and Scapegrace. In fact, the only person who voted out of that is Scapegrace himself! What would we do in that scenario?

Tarcisiocm, can you make an infographic for this design challenge too?

Would have voted for Scott's design, but it seems that was just posted for sports. Great design though. So... I'm voting for Uighur's design.

Would have voted for Scott's design, but it seems that was just posted for sports. Great design though. So... I'm voting for Uighur's design.

Lmao, I was going to do that too. Can we just proclaim Urdnot_Scott the winner?

No we can't, cause he's the host. He won this challenge more than anyone else regardless, IIRC.

Oh you guise, I appreciate it but yeah I'll just be posting my design for sport each time either at the start for inspiration or at the end for a bit of fun.

Anyway, this time Uighur_Caesar is the winner! Congratulations Uighur! Stand by for the next challenge...

The problem isn't with civ design monopolies, it's that Scott once said he wasn't going to select civs that have been done, which is why him choosing Tiwanaku confused me. If he wants to change it up and choose a civ that has been done that's fine, I just wasn't sure if it was done intentionally or accidentally.

There is? I didn't know that, hold up.

EDIT: Oops, do the Chachapoya instead!

There is? I didn't know that, hold up.

EDIT: Oops, do the Chachapoya instead!

I don't really understand here why can't we do previously modded civs? If anything I think that actually encourages creativity by deviating from our predecessors and actually coming up with something possibly even better.

well I no longer care so pls do it

Interesting, anyone got a name for a Chachapoyan leader? I wonder if whoever is their ruler in EU4 is accurate.

edit: And can I make a sole design for both this challenge and the mechanic one? :p

Top Bottom