Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod

I have not played Civ V for ages and so after such a break I decided to see "what is what", in terms of mod development, when I stumbled onto this enticing and well featured mod.
It seems like I have picked the right time to do just that.!

Thanks for the creation and development of this mod, as well as the latest update. Hopefully it will be released later within the Steam workshop, as you have noted.

Just a heads up that the underlying code base is 3.128 beta, and not the latest 3.144 (see CvPlayer.cpp for obvious changes). IIRC it's the differences between 128 and 144 that break espionage and trade routes being reported in the RED dlls

Just a heads up that the underlying code base is 3.128 beta, and not the latest 3.144 (see CvPlayer.cpp for obvious changes). IIRC it's the differences between 128 and 144 that break espionage and trade routes being reported in the RED dlls

The base -should- be the newest code...perhaps I've made a mistake. I'll double check.

How many files change from the beta to the newest release? If so I'll just update those and reupload.

How many files change from the beta to the newest release?

See attached - which is just for exp2 and the shared utils

See attached - which is just for exp2 and the shared utils

Thanks. I'll work on getting those files updated to the newest release later tonight. I'll upload a new V10 to fix it.

Is SteamCommunity down for anyone else but me? I've been trying to update it since yesterday evening.

Thanks. I'll work on getting those files updated to the newest release later tonight. I'll upload a new V10 to fix it.

Is SteamCommunity down for anyone else but me? I've been trying to update it since yesterday evening.

Steam Community works fine for me, btw that "old" V10 you uploaded does it work? Or should i just wait for the new one? :)

Steam Community works fine for me, btw that "old" V10 you uploaded does it work? Or should i just wait for the new one? :)

It works fine. You shouldn't notice any difference between old and new V10's when I get them up (if I do it right...).

Steam Community is down for me again. Nevertheless, the hotfix has come out. I am updating the download with the newest hotfix (hopefully the link doesn't change on me...).

whoward69, I used the newest files (CvCity.cpp, CvPlayer.cpp, CvPlot.cpp, CvTeam.cpp) so the entire mod should be compatible with the latest release. If not, then something is wrong with the Civ5 source code that I have on my end.

Edit: I have updated the description with information on how to contact me. Feel free to use it.

Edit: Ignore that, hadn't twigged that there was a new upload with the old name

Updated the mod to 10.03 (there was a 10.01 and 10.02 mixed in there). This should update all the code to the Fall 2013 Release Patch and fix an issue with the trade screen generating blank technologies.

Please tell me there are no more problems -.-.

Thanks for the updates :)

I have now subscribed to the mod on Steam, as it seems their issues have been resolved to allow you to upload it there.
Hopefully I will manage to start soon with a new game using this mod for the first time.

Thanks again for what you have created and maintained here Putmalk - you might need to update your Youtube channel..? :)

Thanks for your assistance here also whoward69.

Just out of interest you note in the Steam thread of this mod...

I'm not experiencing a trade route issue in my game, what is the issue? (have you tried updating to 10.04?)

....is there a 10.04....?

....is there a 10.04....?

That's the latest version. If you subscribe to the mod or directly download you should have 10.04. I updated everything around 9:30 last night.

Upload it somewhere else, because many people do not have and can't use Steam workshop at all. It doesn't work for me :( Please.

That's the latest version. If you subscribe to the mod or directly download you should have 10.04. I updated everything around 9:30 last night.

...ah thanks for that. It just states on the Steam page that the latest was 10.03

Upload it somewhere else, because many people do not have and can't use Steam at all. Please.

But the game needs Steam to function. How are you installing it and playing without Steam...?

Upload it somewhere else, because many people do not have and can't use Steam at all. Please.

As always there is a direct download listed on the first post of the page.

Xink said:
that the latest was 10.03

I'm an idiot, that's actually correct, 10.03 is the latest, I uploaded 4 mods but it was 10.00, 10.01, 10.02, 10.03, so 10.03 is the latest.

Mac users cannot download anything from Steam workshop. There are also a non-Steam dependent versions of CivV, which also cannot download anything from SW.

Mac users cannot download anything from Steam workshop. There are also a non-Steam dependent versions of CivV, which also cannot download anything from SW.

This mod isn't compatible with Macs, because source code is for PC only. I'm sorry.

For the players who like to play with multiple mods: Don't run with Communitas. The game start fine but after a few turn it crashes.

This mod isn't compatible with Macs, because source code is for PC only. I'm sorry.

I have a PC. Consider uploading it here or at dropbox, please.

Top Bottom