1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Live Streaming

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by TheMeInTeam, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Ignorant Teacher

Ignorant Teacher Emperor

Is there anyway you can name the games you play? I tried some on demand videos, but it's hard to find specific stuff.

2. BadBeat

BadBeat Chieftain

offtop :
    I got idea after watching TMIT TV that also google wave wold be great for our civ games :crazyeye:

3. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Apparently I can create folders, so from now on I'll put new stuff there...

That being said, IMMORTAL UNIVERSITY GANDHI will now commence...!

4. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Starting a game with Genghis Khan...IMM/Normal

5. vicawoo

vicawoo Chieftain

Why does the stream suddenly go offline

6. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

I don't have a reason. Possibly it's connectivity, though it's generally good here.

7. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

If you think the difference between Europe and the States is bad try Australia.

8. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Hi all! Will stream until 10:30 PM useast (the start of PolyCast 82's recording).

9. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Playing for a bit until dinner, still screwing around running the guilds line.

10. Capellan

Capellan Is this thing on?

Anyone else having trouble with the 'in demand' vids? I consistently get about 75% of the way through each one, and then they just stop?

11. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Just as a heads up to my viewers, I'll be out of town for a few days and unable to stream during that time frame as my location will not have internet access of any kind (let alone something that can handle it).

12. BigTime

BigTime Prince

I have the same problem.

13. Loki Strikes

Loki Strikes Prince

Yeah same issue with getting through on demand, regardless of video length, 75% or so through, and then it just stops

14. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

The reason the videos are getting cut off may be the fact that I'm deliberately stopping/restarting them so that some of the viewers can see them.

Anyway, I'm now starting a shadow of madscientist's RPC (King George).

15. Negator_UK

Negator_UK King

Missed it myself - I am noting that the most recent posts are 3 hours into the future, but I do have my forum time options set correctly. Either I have a personal temporal displacement problem or there is a problem with the forum software.

@TMIT - could you post the times when you intend to play to enable us to watch - no need to be too religious about it, but it seems we can't rely on the times indicated on the individual posts.

EDIT - actually, my time of posting for this post is correctly set, so maybe its other folks settings that's a problem - unless my time appears off to others....

16. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Both your and my time look fine...I started the game around 8 pm and it ran a few hours until I finished it.

17. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

I checked the on demand video for my madscientist RPC stream ---> it's all there though broken into a couple segments apparently.

Also, since the youtubbers want to see an American leader, I will be doing washington now. I will probably do a little preview segment on youtube or something that links it over. Anyway I'm playing for an hour or two before dinner, then finishing it up later...starting as of my posting this :).

18. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

After ridiculous delays due to RL concerns, I will continue my Washington game!

19. Shurdus

Shurdus Am I Napoleon?

this is actually rather cool, watching that for sure!

20. Shurdus

Shurdus Am I Napoleon?

Btw, there was this notion on the screen that HC completed the Taj, so there is really no complaining there... ;)