1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Live Streaming

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by TheMeInTeam, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Ignorant Teacher

Ignorant Teacher Emperor

OTOH, I could watch you suffer with Bismarck's magic rifles in Mehmed's IU. :lol:

2. BaronVonCP

BaronVonCP Chieftain

how long does it take for a video to go on demand? and do all of them?

3. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

They all do provided something isn't wrong, though apparently something is.

4. Sveon

Sveon Warlord

Thanks for doing this. I have watched some of your recordings and it has really improved my game. There is always something new to learn. You play fast and have a natural talent for commentating and that makes it possible to watch and enjoy a four hour game. Just finished watching Mehmet game. Well played. Never understood why you went for Bismark first instead if that infuriatingly annoying Joao? Also nuking Ragnar was cruel but effective, he would probably be impressed.

5. Cjreynol

Cjreynol Warlord

Hey TMIT, I've really enjoyed watching some of your games. Fun to see someone else play CIV and getting to kick back and watch the show :)

6. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Now streaming IT's "overcoming ignorance" game!

7. Supp

Supp Warlord

Wooo, let the economy crashing UN win begin!

8. Izmir Stinger

Izmir Stinger Deity

Diplo-win. Didn't see that coming. ;)

9. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

<3. One can only consider an earlier finish to blow-out wins to be a blessing :lol:. Usually. IMO I did spill a good bit of blood ;).

10. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Now streaming RPC TNG: Propet M!

11. CivIVMonger

CivIVMonger Emperor

Making PCVII Wang Kong. Would you like to stream it when I post it?

12. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Quite possibly. But first: Now streaming DR kossin #8!

13. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Now streaming a randomish fractal game!

14. Izmir Stinger

Izmir Stinger Deity

Anybody who didn't watch his last game, you missed out. It was the most Epic :):):):) ever. Pottery in 1000 AD. Won with submarine based Tac-Nukes.

15. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

:lol: I forgot I got pottery in 1k AD...off a peace deal (skirmisher "rush"). What really turned the game was gifting a city to an AI, then culture pressing it and getting a ~ 80% EP discount to vault back into relevance. I was last in tech for the rest of the game, not counting people who were wiped off the map.

I almost lost during the rush, when I got DoW'd, and after China launched the @#$% space ship and nuked my marines outside the capitol (just enough ICBMs connected for my redlined troops to take and burn it). It was only after THAT I could do a 1-shot nuke-colony on his face and wipe him out for UN :p.

16. Zeiter

Zeiter Prince

Hahaha, when your units were going into strike at 1000 A.D. while you were researching fishing or somesuch at 0%, I was sure that you were doomed. :lol:

And then when Alex DoWed on you with rifles when you only had like skirmishers and a few drafted axes or some such nonsense (yeah...I don't think you ever took advantage of the drafted axes situation, but for a while that was looking like a real option as you were beelining constitution to catch up), and when Alex took several of your cities, I thought you were doomed. But then you stole liberalism from Victoria and traded it to Alex for peace.

When you stole assembly line from Victoria, that's when I knew that this game was going to be for real after all.

17. Inso

Inso Warlord

Site not working now? :(

edit: Its back now.

I noticed most of the recorded ones are gone?

18. Izmir Stinger

Izmir Stinger Deity

Don't forget that while your brave sailors and marines (who's grandparents would have thought a watermill was high tech) were sailing to their heroic last battle in China, they had to stop off and prevent not one, but TWO potential cultural victories by capturing enough cities to get a cap NOT TO MENTION a stopover in between the two of them to wipe out your old arch-rival Justininan who you started the whole endless war with in the first place.

Legen... wait for it... DARY! :goodjob:

19. Spoondrift

Spoondrift Chieftain

Man, I wish I had stayed up to watch the end of it. What was the victory condition?

20. Supp

Supp Warlord

The Philadelphia Wars with America were pretty entertaining too. We were just dissapointed you didn't use skirmishers to take on Rifles.