Civ3 GOTM #5: March 2002 is Here!!

sorry:rolleyes: i didn't mean to trie to spoil it, i did it without even thinking.

Originally posted by JoseM
the spoiling thing wasnt to u... it was to desert fox...

I was not under the impression that my utter defeat was a spoiler - I guess mentioning encounters was sorry again It was my medication not me :crazyeyes Seriously in the future I will refrain until after GOTM before making comments. Peace. :cool:

Unfortunately you will have to use :satan:MS:flamedevi Internet Explorer. That works!

Or just use Matrix´ mail adresses here:
just this
m.c.lensink@home.nl

Hope it helps!
:D

EDIT: I just sent both of my GOTM submission to Matrix and saw that the lower adress is now the official one! Deleting the other.

I think I did well in this game.
but then I just finished it in time to submit.
when I saw the starting position, I searched arround and then became a major naval power.
think I ended up on 6 different landmasses.

Russians didn't attack me till late when I block the border I had with them and they wanted to get through to attack the french.
and then I did hedgehog defense (make the cities and hills with fortified troops with arterily and aircraft and just wear them down.

been spending too much time with earth and beyond testing to play and my win2000 was getting unstable so I couldn't finish one month.

oh well. I never will win any awards, I tend to play the civilized, perfectionist type.

Top Bottom