• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ4 BTS Patch v3.13 is up

Whoever built the Apostolic Palace probably put in a vote to declare war on you.

Wodan

this could simply be a random occurrence, but just had a missle cruiser sailing through land.

3.13 + unofficial 3.13 patch v.08

this could simply be a random occurrence, but just had a missle cruiser sailing through land.

3.13 + unofficial 3.13 patch v.08
just checking: it was not sailing through a fort, was it? that would be how it is supposed to be ;)

Do you have a save?
just dropped the ship into the square
identifying characteristic - fortification <- tested on new square too, ships sail through forts
(at edge of territory)
(also worked without all the tanks)

game save is named ship.

Attachments

• ship.zip
    265.6 KB · Views: 75
Do I need to download and install the official 3.13 patch before installing the unofficial patch, or can I just install the unofficial patch independently?

Do I need to download and install the official 3.13 patch before installing the unofficial patch, or can I just install the unofficial patch independently?
Install 3.13 first then the unofficial patch - the official patch comes with more then just the .dll that the unofficial patch patches again :)

I have installed 3.13 and the unofficial patch for the patch but I still seem to have the trade bug. I suppose I must have made a mistake in the installation of the patch for the patch but don't know what I have done.

Anyhoo I am thinking seriously about going through hassle of re-installing civbts and patching it up to 3.03 only. 3.03 didn't seem nearly as broken as 3.13.

When will firaxis officially fix the 3.13 patch? Anyone have any clues?

HELP! I installed the 3.13 patch but now when I start a new game in the Road to War Scenario playing as Germany there is no sound after after the siren screen.

What gives?

thanks,

david israels

One question. How did you find out all of these changes and bug fixes? Did you work on it, or were you very patient and observational during long hours of searching ;)?

Erm, that is working as designed. Forts act as passageways for ships, which enables you to connect inland lakes to the sea, or make a shortcut for naval traffic.

I had no idea that you could do this during a game. That's awesome.

One question. How did you find out all of these changes and bug fixes? Did you work on it, or were you very patient and observational during long hours of searching ;)?
The changelog is documented in ...\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword :)

Is it just me, or is beyond the sword much more harder since I updated with the new patch?

Civfinatic29
The AI has been enhanced a bit so it is a bit more challenging I think as well ;)

I have a question:can I install patch 3.13 over Solver's patch or must I reinstall the game?

Erm, that is working as designed. Forts act as passageways for ships, which enables you to connect inland lakes to the sea, or make a shortcut for naval traffic.
I had no idea that you could do this during a game. That's awesome.

I tried this last night. Am I doing something wrong? My ships did not pass thru tiles with forts.

I tried this last night. Am I doing something wrong? My ships did not pass thru tiles with forts.
The fort has to border some sort of water on at least one side, i.e. a fort chain won't let you cross a continent but if you have two land tiles between two oceans you can from a canal.

Top Bottom