Civ4 Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

All PBEMers I am playing against,

Unfortunately I returned to my home in London this weekend to find out I have been robbed. My computer was taken amongst other things and so I am off the civ circuit for a while. I haven't time to sort out the various games on here right now but can check my email on my phone quite regularly. Please can all those who I am involved in games with please email me and I will send them my password details. Please can one person per game take my turns or pass them on to someone else for a bit. Too busy sorting my place out to care who and how they do. If possible, I will take over again when I get a new computer.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Speak to you guys soon. I will keep you posted.

Jon

Hi all.

I'm currently on holidays without much internet acess, so I'll probably take a while to make my turns.

I shall be back full steam in the end of July.

I guess the Holiday season is upon us in full force...

I am leaving shortly for a family vacation through late Sunday night. Bringing my laptop and may have internet access, but not sure if I'll have free time to do turns. Expect slower turnaround times, possibly shut down till Monday.

I will however have email on my phone so can deal with diplo if need be.

Another vacation for me: I will be flying to sunny Las Vegas, Nevada, USA for a bachelor party weekend from this afternoon (7/26) through Sunday (7/29). Chance of me playing turns while in Vegas is nil, however I may play turns in the airports/on flights if I manage to get a wifi signal on my laptop. Worst case I will catch up on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I will be with limited internet access until August 28th.

I will still have access but I will take longer than usual to make my turns.

My apologies to everyone in all my games. I was out of town visiting family this weekend. I hoped to get internet access but turns out there was no ability for me to connect with my laptop and no time to troubleshoot. I am currently at work and have a work function starting in an hour, however I hope to at least get a few turns in starting late tonight. I definitely won't get to all of them, but I will start with the earliest turns received and the super quick very early turns and go from there. I should be caught up by tomorrow night. Apologies again gents.

Won't be able to get to turns until tomorrow night (Thursday Sept 13, 2012) so all my games will be on a short 36 hour hold. Sorry about that everyone.

I will be out of town vacationing in Disney World with my family between November 9, 2012 through November 20, 2012, followed by family Thanksgiving through November 24, 2012, which means no civ for me until after the 24th. As this is such a long period of time, I have/will be finding a temporary replacement for myself in my games during this timeframe. Check game threads for details.

My wife is almost due to give birth. While this means I'll probably have more time to get my turns in overall due to leave from work, there may be the odd day or two where I don't play any. During the delivery for example.

It's Carnival [party] time!

It's :banana::dance: time!

It's :cheers: time!

It's not :badcomp: time!!!

And I'm going to do just that! Sorry for any inconvenience that it might cause. I should be back right after the Carnival.

I have been off line for a little while. and Will be for another couple of days to deal with RL issues.

Thanks ... back on deck again ... it'll be a struggle for a while

Top Bottom