Civ4 Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

Busy weekend this weekend, going to a wedding, in laws, etc... time for turns will be tough to come by. I'll catch up early next week.

I'm back! At work currently, however I will be catching up on turns as soon as possible tonight. No guarantees that I get through them all tonight, but I'll at least get started. I'll try to do the quick early turns first to get a bunch moving again and the longer turns will be on more of a delay. Thanks for the patience everyone!

I am offline again with serious real life issues. Hope to be back online in a couple of days.

Thanks for heads-up. Kok.

Tho may not mean anything if Mr Coop doesn't move soon. :(
Coop, we're waiting for U in both games... hope all is well & U will/can make a few minutes to take your turn(s) & pass the baton? :scan:

I am going to a little bit offline as I upgrade my computer.

Replacing my primary 160 GB HDD with a 256 SSD and installing 2 x 3 TB HDDs as well.

I want to start a new OS build as it is always good to do it once and while. I have had my current OS build since 2009.

Enjoy KiwiTT.

Just while I think to post, I'll be away for a week from the 13th. I may or may not get turns in during that time.

Geez, it seems the season for travel.

I'll be away from a Civ computer 17th-29th.
Think i'll advertise for a temp replacement since it's so early in both games...barring any strong objections.

Nearly there. Just need to install Civ 4 and mods again.

I have been disappearing for days at a time lately, I apologize. Real life is getting in the way, which is why I dropped some of my games. i will be doing turns in the order I have received them, however there's no way I can catch up on them all in one night so... please be patient. I will attempt to do super quick early turns sooner rather than later and these delays may happen with me from time to time now. My apologies, but I will do my best to keep up!

Top Bottom