1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ6 Live stream in 12 mn (3PM EST)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by SupremacyKing2, Jun 14, 2016.

1. SupremacyKing2

SupremacyKing2 Warlord

Thanks!! It looks like I was wrong about the wild card slot being able to be anything. There are distinct "wild card" cards that only go in the "wild card" slot.

2. Dellan

Dellan Chieftain

Thanks for this. I missed the most important stuff. :sad:

3. Maggo

Maggo Chieftain

From a print screen i took:

Military policies

Survey - Double experience for recon units
    Discipline - +5 combat strength when fighting barbarians
    Retainers - +1 Amenity for cities with a garrisoned unit
    Maritime industries - +100% production towards ancient and classical era naval units

Economic policies

Meritocracy - Each city receives +1 culture for each specialty distric it constructs
    Caravansaries - +2 gold from all trade routes
    Urban planning - +1 production in all cities
    Colonization - +50% production towards settlers
    Land surveyors - Reduce cost of purchasing a plot by 20%
    God King - +1 faith and +1 gold in the capital

Diplomatic policies

Charismatic leader - +2 Influence points per turn towards earning city-state Envoys
    Diplomatic league - The first Envoy you send to each city-state counts as two Envoys

Wildcard policies

Literary tradition - +2 great artist points per turn
    Revelation - +2 great prophet points per turn
    Inspiration - +2 great scientist points per turn

4. UkrNixon

UkrNixon Chieftain

Pretty sure it's going to be UA, 2 UUs, UB/UI. Like USA uniques they revealed.

5. Haig

Haig Warlord

King Jason
    One early article talks how they are tweaking it to be customized, like a setting of daytime constantly changing, or setting where it's noon all the time etc.
    We need more info to get exact detail. :)

6. stiiknafuulia

stiiknafuulia Chieftain

Ah, forgot about that. I'd rather have a UI for every civ tbh. That way you could take them over (add them to the collection, so to speak ;)), unlike with UUs.

7. TPangolin

TPangolin Just the worst person

Unfortunately I missed out on some important screenshots including the Diploscreen and the Wonder Build list pre Eiffel Tower. I did see Mont-Saint Michel on the list though which is great!

8. CaptainUnknown

CaptainUnknown Chieftain

Saw a few cool districts, airport and Aquaduct?

9. j51

j51 Blue Star Cadet

No civs mentioned than those we already know: thanks!:rolleyes:

10. UkrNixon

UkrNixon Chieftain

When are we going to get Qin leaderscreen anyway? I mean, they've only played as him for now, and didn't actually show him properly.

11. stiiknafuulia

stiiknafuulia Chieftain

This dampens my enthusiasm quite a bit... These bonuses seem like boring, excel-like pluses and minuses with very little impact -- apart from Colonization, which will be a must-have in every game (unless the map is very small, which would be even worse imo). Hopefully these bonuses are still being worked on before release (or the later ones will be more interesting and powerful).

12. AriochIV

AriochIV Analyst

Thanks, that's useful to have something to start with.

13. DeutschDachs

DeutschDachs Chieftain

Well at least we can confirm that not all the leaders will be modified to be as fat as Taft

14. SMcM

SMcM Chieftain

Which is a relief!

15. CaptainUnknown

CaptainUnknown Chieftain

Hard to make a large quantity of interesting/detailed things. I imagine they wanted to have a lot of small but different choices and I can't think of any other way to do it than % modifiers and +X bonuses. I do hope that specific buildings/wonders unlock some cool powerful things though.

16. stiiknafuulia

stiiknafuulia Chieftain

Did I understand correctly that Cleo poisons herself if she loses her empire? :dubious: That's pretty dark (and awesome) if it's the case. I wonder if Hideyoshi (or whatever the Japanese leader's name will be) chooses seppuku in the same situation? :D

EDIT: It's kind of at odds with the whole 'bright and cartoony sunshine' graphical style though... Or maybe it actually fits, but in a very twisted fashion. Will have to play the game to find out I guess, but I do like the concept.

17. Gali

Gali Chieftain

For the policy cards remember that those are early ones. Also if they're not crazy enough for you wait about a month and there will be 50 policy mods. A simple thing to change and will be probably be a large focus

18. SupremacyKing2

SupremacyKing2 Warlord

Well yes the bonuses will be tweaked since we are still 4 months from release. But also I am not sure the bonuses can be too powerful since they are only "social policies", not wonder bonuses.

19. Syon

Syon Chieftain

I don't know what some people expected but these cards look pretty unique and interesting in my opinion.

Edit: Also you see in the screenshot that there is a option called filter, so there may be a lot more policy cards and this little line under the cards suggest that you can scroll but thats just a guess.

20. ShahJahanII

ShahJahanII Homesick Alien

You don't see it in the game or anything, but legend has it that she allowed herself to be bitten by a snake.