Civ6 Live stream in 12 mn (3PM EST)

I love the leader screens, better than previous Civs. Although Teddy has eaten quite a lot of freedom fries..

The battle animations look more detailed, more frames to them than Civ 5. Quite fast though.

I'm with you. There's a huge potential for personal growth for modders and artists who want to replicate the Civ VI artstyle. I think the entry point is a bit higher of course, but it look a fun project to undertake.

I'm assuming it's the same uninformative playthrough.

I dunno, that gave us a bunch of good images to look at. Each event is live, so the questions asked are going to be hopefully different each time.

I would expect airport to a be specialty district tht you wouldn't normally build in a city. Tourism district would be a little weird. When people come to Los Angeles, they check out Hollywood, not LAX. I should think you'd be able to transfer units from Airport to Airport now, but that's just speculation on my part.

TPangonlin: Yeah besides the game itself, I'm drooling for all the new civilizations and leaders that modders will make, the new mechanics can make up for sweet new Uniques. Unique district, unique support unit etc.

Also I'd think for many artists it's fun to do things in more stylished/creative style, gives maybe more personality than a strict style.

I love the leader screens, better than previous Civs.
Really? I feel like these are just a step down from V's, in particular the detailed scenes have been replaced with a leader standing in front of a somewhat muddy looking picture. If a lower development overhead means more leaders than V that's fine, but comparing just leader screens from V and VI I can't see how VI is an overall improvement.

I'm fairly sure those interviewers haven't played much Civ before. Or at least, they don't seem to have read much about Civ6.

Was wishing for more Civs at launch after a hint from a previewer :( oh well we'll get more later..

Top Bottom