Initial
Chiefdom: 1 econ 1 military

With early civic
Classical Republic: Amenity, Great Person bonus: 2 econ 1 diplo 1 wild
Oligarchy: yield bonuses: 1 econ 1 military 1 diplo 1 wild
Autocracy: ??

Moderator Action: Speculation snipped

First post updated

Just a reminder that this thread is for New Information Only, Please no discussion/speculation there are plenty of other threads for that.

OP is missing spot for VC details.
One victory type removed, one added...
Source please? Do we know which VC has been remove? (Not like there is many to choose from.)

I think I remember early mention of an Economic Victory, but sorry, I could not track back the source.

OP is missing spot for VC details.

Source please? Do we know which VC has been remove? (Not like there is many to choose from.)

I think I remember early mention of an Economic Victory, but sorry, I could not track back the source.

That information will be added once we know something concrete

I spotted another (possibly) open item. I have been reading articles and following many of the threads, just coming back here now to see if I could add anything. (Nope.) But a couple details in this thread were new to me but not AFAIK from the source materials. Emphasis added:
Civs will have four unique components. For example, America has a Unique Ability alongside 2 Unique Units and a Unique Building
2 UU + 1 UB = 3
Do we have a UA for America?

Also, I would request a running tab not just of the confirmed civs, but the civs that reviewers have been allowed to play. It seems to me that, so far, all of the play testing so far has limited to 60 turns as America. Is that correct?

Maybe folks think it obvious, but I will point out that three official 2K screen shots are all of the same scene, just zooming out.
screen shot one: Boat in the middle left, hex of forest immediately to the right, two district hexes, then the city center. (Do we know what those districts are? And what buildings are there?)
screen shot two: Most of the scene, of course, is taken up by many other details, but you can still find that boat, now in the upper left corner. And you can track tiles to right in a neat line: forest, district, district, city center. Do we know what is the green floating island in the middle of the lake in the lower right hand corner?
screen shot three: Very zoomed out, but you can find (middle, about 10 o'clock) the same boat and four hexes a row (forest, district, district, city). And the weird island in the middle of the lake has the same relative position (middle, 5 o'clock). (Which is how I noticed that all three screen shots were of the same scene.)

I, for one, would welcome someone labeling all the features! People have identified barracks and other buildings and districts, but I am still not clear on most of those.

I will point out that screen shot three is apparently showing four cities:
Two of the cities, the ones in full color, belong to the player, and there are five hexes between them. The other blob of color (in the upper right) is presumably a unit exploring.
One of the two other cites (middle left edge of scene, to the left of the player’s upper city, count of eight hexes from city center) must be new (so, belonging to opponent AI) since it is only seven hexes in size.
The second non-player city (lower left corner of scene, below and to the left of the player’s lower city, count of six hexes from city center) has had time to grow (or might be a city state) and has nine tiles.

I spotted another (possibly) open item. I have been reading articles and following many of the threads, just coming back here now to see if I could add anything. (Nope.) But a couple details in this thread were new to me but not AFAIK from the source materials. Emphasis added:

2 UU + 1 UB = 3
Do we have a UA for America?

Also, I would request a running tab not just of the confirmed civs, but the civs that reviewers have been allowed to play. It seems to me that, so far, all of the play testing so far has limited to 60 turns as America. Is that correct?

Maybe folks think it obvious, but I will point out that three official 2K screen shots are all of the same scene, just zooming out.
screen shot one: Boat in the middle left, hex of forest immediately to the right, two district hexes, then the city center. (Do we know what those districts are? And what buildings are there?)
screen shot two: Most of the scene, of course, is taken up by many other details, but you can still find that boat, now in the upper left corner. And you can track tiles to right in a neat line: forest, district, district, city center. Do we know what is the green floating island in the middle of the lake in the lower right hand corner?
screen shot three: Very zoomed out, but you can find (middle, about 10 o'clock) the same boat and four hexes a row (forest, district, district, city). And the weird island in the middle of the lake has the same relative position (middle, 5 o'clock). (Which is how I noticed that all three screen shots were of the same scene.)

I, for one, would welcome someone labeling all the features! People have identified barracks and other buildings and districts, but I am still not clear on most of those.

I will point out that screen shot three is apparently showing four cities:
Two of the cities, the ones in full color, belong to the player, and there are five hexes between them. The other blob of color (in the upper right) is presumably a unit exploring.
One of the two other cites (middle left edge of scene, to the left of the player’s upper city, count of eight hexes from city center) must be new (so, belonging to opponent AI) since it is only seven hexes in size.
The second non-player city (lower left corner of scene, below and to the left of the player’s lower city, count of six hexes from city center) has had time to grow (or might be a city state) and has nine tiles.

we do not have information on America's unique ability,

They play throughs were all of China not America,

The lake is most likely the Crater Lake Natural Wonder

The two other cities are likely City States

Once we have confirmation of the items we will add them, if you would like to discus what they are the best place would be the Screenshot Thread

You mention 'worker' in the China section. Needs to be changed to 'builder'.

Pardon me if someone has already analyzed this to death, but in the 2K shot Number 1 (close-up), the plants/trees growing in the tile/hex in the lower right corner are almost undoubtedly White Mulberry trees, which is the preferred food of the silkworm. Has anyone confirmed Silk as a Resource?

source: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/civilization-6-everything-we-know-about-latest-civ-game-e3-2016-538947

Diplomacy:

- You can improve diplomacy by: sending delegations (costs gold), espionage, embassies, or gifts

- Diplomacy has five levels: you go from
1 seeing basic info about war and wonders to
2 seeing a leader’s hidden random agenda,
3 their victory condition of choice,
4 military options they’re considering and
5 details they’re making with other factions

- Three completed goals for a City-State make you an ally for a larger bonus that goes to only one civ

source: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/civilization-6-everything-we-know-about-latest-civ-game-e3-2016-538947

Diplomacy:

- You can improve diplomacy by: sending delegations (costs gold), espionage, embassies, or gifts

- Diplomacy has five levels: you go from
1 seeing basic info about war and wonders to
2 seeing a leader’s hidden random agenda,
3 their victory condition of choice,
4 military options they’re considering and
5 details they’re making with other factions

- Three completed goals for a City-State make you an ally for a larger bonus that goes to only one civ

I don't think those are the 5 levels.

The way it is written
Low levels of diplomacy-war/wonder info
High levels of diplomacy-info on hidden agenda, victory choice, military, deals

small city state update

There is lily to be a ton of new info to come out of E3 in the next couple of days, with that in mind (and for my own sanity) can I please ask a couple of things.

1) please no discussion here
2) please only the facts, no conjecture
3) if you are posting something please link back to the original source,

Thanks for your help

big update on wonders, city districts and great people, if I missed anything let me know

Great Library of Alexandria
Great Lighthouse of Alexandria +Science, 2 Great Writing slots, + Research on Ancient and Classical Era Techs, Must: next to Campus with Library
I'm pretty sure these bonuses should be for the Great Library instead of the Great Lighthouse.

whoops :mischief: fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom