Civilization: The Imperium OffTopicum Edition

Do we have any graphical representation of the positions of our units and cities? I know you sent a tiled world map, but that's not the same thing.

Anglo-Saxons under Edmund Ironside's orders:

Move warrior further north.
Worker set start developing area around London.
Build galley in London.
Invest points in science.

Do please send it as soon as you can. I'm terrible at visualising stuff, and I'm not comfortable with giving orders unless I have a graphical depiction of the world.

View attachment Game_Map_1 (1).png
The nations that haven't founded a city (Brazil, Huns, Phoenicia,) aren't represented on the map. I also forgot Persia.

Since I forgot Persia, I will tell you that they claim parts of north Iran near the Caspian.

The answer to that question would be Lady Six Sky (Civ 6's Mayan leader)

On that note, your ship has met the Olmec city of La Venta and the Mayans under Lady Six Sky!

I send envoys to La Venta and denounce Lady Six Sky !
La Venta becomes a neutral city state. La Venta sends a message to Henri Christophe, saying
"I, the manifestation of moon and maze, will now manifest Cizin to crush your wicked empire!"

----------------------------
In the shadows of Au Cap, a man walks outside Christophe's palace, tapping his sword. Another man, outside the ancient seat of Henri Christophe, walks towards the shadowed figure.

"Baron Samedi, would you care for a walk?"

FYI, the deadline for sending things on the game is Friday at 7 (Central US Time).

I, er, expand and stuff? I am not sure what you want as ideal orders and without a map im not entirely sure whats going on, sorry!?

Afghanistan under Ahmad Shah Durrani's orders:

Research Astrology. (Have the previous techs been researched?)
Put points into military, religion and culture (I am once again asking you, how many points does this put into the respective categories, and/or how many points do I get out of them?)
Move warrior back towards Kabul.
Move scout towards India.
Build Settler in Kabul.

Afghanistan under Ahmad Shah Durrani's orders:

Research Astrology. (Have the previous techs been researched?)
Put points into military, religion and culture (I am once again asking you, how many points does this put into the respective categories, and/or how many points do I get out of them?)
Move warrior back towards Kabul.
Move scout towards India.
Build Settler in Kabul.
1. Yes, the previous techs have.
2. You have to add these points up so that in total they reach 10

Brazil under Hellenism Salesman’s orders:

Found city Rio de Janero in the Rio area
Research Animal Husbandry (gotta get those resources :mischief:), Oral Tradition, and Wheel
Put all five points into Science
Move Warrior west
Build Builder in Rio

First, sad news. Ninjacow64 has told me that they will not be playing this game. The Huna will now be an NPC.

Second, Henri Christophe has gone to war with Lady Six Sky over La Venta. Afghanistan has started to build up an empire. The Russians and Brazilians have made their debut. And what is Baron Samedi doing in the shadows?

Third, great wonders. You can now create these wonders -
Stonehenge (Must have Astrology) - +3 religion.
Great Pyramids (Must be in the desert) +2 religion, +2 science
Etemenanki (Must have Myths/Oral Tradition) +3 diplomacy, +1 religion

Fourth, a Great Person race is coming!

Hammurabi - Great Lawmaker. +3 diplomacy per city-state you influence. (Must know of 2 city-states/civs)
Homer - Great Author. Creates Illiad (+2 culture) and the Odyssee (+4 culture). (Must have Oral Tradition and have fought in a war.)
Enhuendada - Great Author. +2 culture per civilization met (Must have Oral Tradition)

Fifth, it would be kinda cool if you could give stories of your leader/leader's friends/family. For example, here is one I created about Theodore Roosevelt -

It was dawning on Washington. Theodore Roosevelt had just woken up, and talked to his cabinet. Roosevelt was happy with how things were going, especially with the expansion.

"Apparently, Mr. President, word from our scouts says that an empire lies to the south of us, the Mayans." said his advisor, James Garfield. "Bully! We should make diplomatic agreements with them." Roosevelt chuckled. He knew this world was a harsh one, and to survive it, one must carry a big stick.

Edit: Added some things for the wonders.

Last edited:
Henri Christophe has gone to war with Lady Six Sky over La Venta
She declares war on me? I don't even have an army yet 😩
So I will build more galleys to me prepare to this war!

what is Baron Samedi doing in the shadows?
And Baron Samedi will help me on this war, I send him to Lady Six Sky palace to him take her head out!

Top Bottom