Civilization V: The mobile game has been released!

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Civilization V: The mobile game is now available for various java capable mobile phones.
The mobile version contains various features from the PC version and comes with for mobile devices adjusted graphics.
For some early insights, even different videos are available on youtube, like the offical gamesloft video here or a video from the polish mobile gaming site mobinfo.pl here.
And there is sure also already a thread on civfanatics available, have fun with discussing the new game here.

We also want to thank the CFC users gariman and Marsoups for the info and video sources :).

EDIT: All the above mentioned links are probably due to time dead now, but the game is still available at gameloft, see here.

Java capable phones?!?!?

I'm sorry, but how to put this politely... ? This game looks like... nvm.

Don't have a prob with java game, have prob with them demanding my carrier and country while I am not listed. I guess they don't want my money...

I would love to have a game of CiV going on my phone, unfortunately, this will only run on my old K800i, which I have no intention of ever using again after I got a Samsung Galaxy S.

Android/touchscreen/HD/smartphone version pretty please?

According to the reviews... not for Android, not for iOS... What phone could possibly play this?

We should get in contact with Gameloft and request an Android and iPhone version :(

Top Bottom