Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

I think it's Albert Einstein (Economics quote is the same in Civ IV and V).

That is correct:

Clue 1: My place in Civilization have been given since atleast Conquest
Albert Einstein is a Scientific leader in Civilization 3 Conquest expansion.
In Civilization 4 and 5 he is a Great Scientist.

Clue 2: My home Civilization don't got any advantage to help them get me, but some other Civilizations do
Albert Einstein was born in Germany who aren't any better at generating GS or any other GP for that matter, at least not directly.
However Babylon, Sweden and Maya do have bonuses at getting GS.

Clue 3: Atleast one tech quote in Civilization 4 is attributed to me and you find that quote in Civilization 5
Economics in Civilization 4 and Economics again in Civlization 5, however I did not wan't to make it to easy to say that this quote is again used on a technology in Civilization 5.

Clue 1: As it seems, sometimes art takes not inspired people, but a massive effort.

Just to clarify: this riddle has a few answers and I want them all, but if it doesn't go very well I'll settle for only one.

+1 NoOneImportant

Clue 1: As it seems, sometimes art takes not inspired people, but a massive effort.

Just to clarify: this riddle has a few answers and I want them all, but if it doesn't go very well I'll settle for only one.

Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, & Raphael?

None of those, but some of you are getting somewhere. Think of a little more CiV definition of what's art and literature (I realized I should probably mention both separately in English, it works a little different in my language).

Messenger of the Gods?

Partheon which requires faith to get, and make every city that is connected with road give 2 science.

Top Bottom