Civilization VI Leader Royale

In college basketball? What school has the best library.
I hope you don't have money riding on that bracket. :lol: I'm glad I don't either: the extent of my knowledge of basketball is that it involves balls and baskets, and that's linguistic deduction. :p

I voted for Gitarja and she lost; voted for Eleanor and she won.

I don't know but I really like female leaders.

As predicted... :lol:

https://twitter.com/CivGame/status/1397221097280393217

upload_2021-5-25_18-7-10.png

upload_2021-5-25_18-7-40.png

Well it is still possible that my finals predictions: Gilgamesh vs. Hojo will be correct.

I'm certain Gilgamesh will beat Freddy B.

I'm less certain Hojo can beat Trajan. Trajan has that whole "I learned about the Romans in history class" comfort civ thing going on for a lot of people - people who probably enjoy vanilla ice cream and eat mayonnaise on white bread - but nonetheless, a sizable portion of the playerbase. Also, Hojo doesn't exactly have a lot of flair and charisma. His body language and facial expressions are very conservative and precise.

I'm less certain Hojo can beat Trajan. Trajan has that whole "I learned about the Romans in history class" comfort civ thing going on for a lot of people - people who probably enjoy vanilla ice cream and eat mayonnaise on white bread - but nonetheless, a sizable portion of the playerbase. Also, Hojo doesn't exactly have a lot of flair and charisma. His body language and facial expressions are very conservative and precise.
Well that's the Bushido way of life. Very disciplined. :p
He definitely is one of the best leader models in the game however but well that certainly might not matter because you might be right. People see Trajan and vote for Rome.

I just came back to see Trajan beating Kupe... I am genuinely confused as to how this happened.

Next week it's Gilgamesh VS axis tripartite powers of WW2! Will our hero triumph?
Oh my goodness, you're right. :lol: What's even better is that he is, technically, on the Allied side. With no actual Allies, though, but why let that get in the way of a good joke? :p

Next week it's Gilgamesh VS axis tripartite powers of WW2! Will our hero triumph?
Only if you believe that the Roman Empire=Italy. :p

Top Bottom