Civver Looking For PBEM Game...

Willing to try first PBEM game so...

Looking For: Vanilla/Warlords/BtS, standard game (not usually a fan of huge maps though)
Location: Paris, France mostly (should be able to play ~ a turn a day). GMT+1 I guess.
Game Experience: CivI player, hooked for ever.
Favorite Civilizations: None (or all !)
Gaming-Style: starting ot be a better warmonger in Civ4
Communication: PM/email
Substitution Availability: I'd rather start a game for my first one, but who knows.

Thanks !

Looking For: Any size game, do prefair medium sized games but i know its hard to get people to commit to a long term game. Short is good also. PBEM only please. Im able to do atleast 7 turns per week (altho i'd probably check email once am and once pm for the game. I am a beginner so only quite new players please.

Looking for dedicated players please. not someone who will drop out if they start to lose or have an easy win.

Game Experience: Civ 1 when i was a kid. Civ 2 for a while. Then recently got civ iv. nothing major
Favorite Civilizations: England
Gaming-Style: Honorable, easy-going, & committed.
Communication: Gmail
Substitution Availability: no problem. any point of the game

please consider me to play! :)

I'm for mid-to-long games. BTS3.13 My references may be seen on my sig. If not, ask Soul_Warrior, Blaze Injun or Beorn_El_Feared.

Game Experience: CIV1 & CIV2 really can't remember 'till which level. CIV3 and C3C to Monarch, CIV4 & BtS 'till Monarch. Played PBEM's on C3C and only once on CIV4, but it fell down.
Favorite Civilizations: Lizzy (England), Hannibal (Carthage).
Gaming-Style: Well, I answer to those who surround me. Be good with me and I'll be good with you.
Communication: Gmail
Substitution Availability: rather play since start... I tend to have problems getting to know made up civs.

Greetings. Saludos desde La Liga, Costa Rica.

Game Experience: I've played 'em all, when it comes to MMO's. As far as Civs, #2, 3, and now 4.
Favorite Civilizations: Asoka (India), Peter (Russia)
Gaming-Style: Teamwork is the way to go, when ya can...
Communication: YIM, Yahoo mail
Substitution Availability: sure, I'm pretty adaptable

Game Experience: i'm new to the civ game with civ 4.
Favorite Civ: Aztecs
Gaming-Style: Work as a teem, othere then that... you'll have wait and find out.
Communication: E-mail, MSN messenger.
Substitution Availability: i can sub, i'll work with what ever you give me.
Side note:*Update* i have have all expanshons for this game. so i'm now able to play BTS games.

Looking For: standard BTS pbem game

Game Experience: Since Civ 1, been playing Civ 4 for a few months now
Favorite Civ: Holy Romans
Communication: Email

Game Experience: I started civ 1 like 18 years ago, had a blast on civ 2 (still play it from time to time), never liked civ 3 and civ 4 made me want to play again.
Favorite Civ: Civ 1/2 - Roman, Civ 4 - Indian or German (so far)
Gaming-Style: Team work, I find it rewarding to share progress and successes. Competition is nice, but I already compete all day at work and all evening on MMORPGs ;)
Communication: E-mail, MSN, AIM or ICQ messenger.
Substitution Availability: well, no sorry, I don't feel ready enough to take onto someone's else game.
Other: I haven't played Civ4 much yet, I'm still testing a lot of aspects, but I find it fun to play with someone else. I haven't tried PBEM yet but I think it fits my hectic schedules way more than direct connection.
Availability: I'm a geek disguised as a serious guy, so I'm able to check e-mails/play 2 times a day for about one hour (morning and evening). So players on any time zones are ok!

Looking for: Warlord game /standard or small map
Game Experience: Since Civ III
Favorite Civilizations: England (Liz)
Communication: Just PM me...
Substitution Availability: Yes, if the game is not lost...

Hello! I'm looking to play in a PBEM game, but have no experience with PBEM CIV IV. I LOVE the Rise of Mankind mod, but am not sure that that even works in multiplayer.

Please contact me through the forums if you're starting a game!

Game Experience: Played CIV I and CIV II extensively, for years. I played CIV III for a number of months when it came out. I recently (June 20th, 2008) started playing CIV IV
Favorite Civilizations: Aztecs, Greeks, Mayans
Gaming-Style: Easy-going, fun.
Communication: Email, Myspace IM. I check my email constantly throughout the day, weekdays and weekends. I normally way up by 7am and check my email soon after waking up. I usually check it last somewhere between 9pm and 1 or 2 am depending on what I am up to. That time is GMT -7 of course, per my timezone.
Game Type: I prefer long games on large worlds. I like the world type to be as random as possible as the discovery is half the fun for me.

Looking For: PBEM, regular old Civ IV
Favorite Civilizations: Any
Communication: PM on board

New to PBEM but not to the Civ games.
I would like to start a new game and will happily pick up emails daily.
I am also happy to play a long or short game.

Game Experience: Played CIV 2 to 4
Favourite Civilizations: ROME, USA
Gaming-Style: Easy-going, fun.

Contact me through the forum

I would like to play a PBEM game. Never played multiplayer games, just against AI.

Looking for: Warlord game /standard or large map (i would play any game)
Game Experience: Since Civ III
Favorite Civilizations: Astec, Russia, Mongol
Communication: e-mail or msn

Hello guys!!, I'm willing to play my first Civ4 PBEM game.

Looking for: Standard BTS PBEM game
Game Experience: Since Civ III and not in Civ Series, CTP & CTP2 (I started with these ones)
Favorite Civilizations: Carthage, Ottomans, Spain (of course ;-))
Substitution: Why not
Communication: PM/Email

Follow the instructions, click Multiplayer, click PBEM and fill in the blanks. Choose how you want the game set up. You need email addresses when setting up. Launch and when you complete your turn you either email from within the game or attach the game file to send to you competitor. To email from within the game you must put in your SMTP when setting up. I would recommend something simple to start just to get used to the logistics. Good luck. If you guys can't get started I can start the game and resign where an AI takes my turn afterwards.

Thank you chasbolt, I know how to create it but maybe I'm too newbie to choose the starting config.
I'm thinking to open a new thread and get help from more experienced players.
Everybody is invited to play and comment ;)

Hello, i'd like to play a CivIV BTS PBEM

Game Experience: not much
Favorite Civilizations: none yet
Communication: Email
Substitution Availability: Sure, why not? Just message me---as long as the game isn’t on turn 140 of 150!

Josgalo we can start a game if we find another 2 players, (i think it is the ideal number for not waiting too much). Anyways, do you know the spanish Civ forum in Apolyton? they organize lots of games.

Top Bottom