• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CKII Succession Game

NedimNapoleon

Weird Little Human
Well I haven't seen these here, and I thought I'd be interesting. A succession game is a type of game, where one player plays with a realm until his king dies (in CKII), then he sends the save to another player, which continues the game and so on, until the game is finished. There are a few rules:

1. Dont cheat or reload
2. Dont use Mods
3. Dont try to destroy the duchy
4. Try to be as quick as possible
5. Dont play with multiple leaders

For this game you'll need Crusader Kings II 1.6, if possible with all DLCs, you dont have to have them, but it would be good if you had. We will start with the Duchy of Flanders. We will not start as the Van Vaansomething dynasty, but we will start as the Van Offtopicum dynasty led by Nedim I. Our ultimate goal will be to become independent and unite Frisia.

List of Players:
  1. NedimNapoleon
  2. Double A
  3. Mechaerik
  4. MoreEpicThanYou
  5. ZeletDude
  6. Zack
  7. Truronian
  8. Nintz

I'll subscribe. I'm skeptical it will be a very long succession. Trolololol!

In, although I'm not that great at CK2.

That's fine; that's where the enjoyment in a succession game comes from. If everyone who participated was a master-level player it'd be an excessively boring affair.

That's fine; that's where the enjoyment in a succession game comes from. If everyone who participated was a master-level player it'd be an excessively boring affair.

But it would be equally as boring if the bad people went first and there was nothing for them to wreck.

Well, we're doing a Catholic country, so unless we somehow convert, it should be fine.

The OP said "it would be good to have [all of the DLCs]," so I was merely stating the absence of one of them from my collection, you patronizing jerks! :cry:

I'm in, though I may have to pull out in the future.

I'll play, though I'm not even sure someone needs 8 rulers to achieve said goals.

We have some "weak" players, so it'll be far more interesting, also thats the first goal, who know? From Frisia to the World.

Top Bottom