Clues letting you know you play too much Civ IV

Roland787

Chieftain
so i saw this thread under misc for civ III and figured id update it to Civ IV, dont think theres one already, looked for it but couldnt find it.

well, u know what to do, if not, get out!!!!

1. Go kill a bunch of squirrels to level up so you can take out the neighbors dog. :sniper:

2. You build a theatre in your house in hopes of taking over your neighbors property.

3. You declare war on your neighbor because his dog went in your yard without him signing an open borders agreement.

4. You go to war with the city adjacent to yours because they dont have the same civics.

5. You don't understand how artillery manages to make it through combat largely unscathed.

6. Your family keeps draging you to CivAnon meetings.

7. You don't realise that three or four other people had already opened this sort of thread. (I know because I'm one of them).

8. You demand your neighbour to submit to you as your vassal.

9. You build a Great Wall to keep out salesmen.

10. You adviced your boss to build a Great Library so that the company would get two free scientists.

11. You believe that a nuke can't really destroy an entire city.

12. You worry about how much food tiles your lawn produces.

13. You also water your lawn in hopes of getting extra food.
14. You move three times as fast when walking on your driveway.

16. You believe that if you stand still before a fight, you'll have better defenses

17) in evry book you read or movie you see your trying to figure it out how to make it in civ IV tryed once in LOTR, hehe it worked, i've been playing too much...

18)you compian thats there loads of these threads

19. When your neighbour ask to borrow a couple of DVDs, you ask for a 3 gold per turn.

20. When your neighbour refused to let you borrow something, you say that the option was "reded out"

23: You have trouble making friends with your neighbors because your "close borders spark tensions."
24: It's easier to accept them if your neighbor allows you to walk around their yard.

#27: You are confused that mountains can be walked on.
#28: You are disoriented when your boss gives you a job in a mountain range-YOU CAN'T WALK ON THEM!!
#29: You are suprised to know that people have LIVED in mountains since the beggining of time

14. You move three times as fast when walking on your driveway.

23: You have trouble making friends with your neighbors because your "close borders spark tensions."

nice ones :D

something real/serious
#30 you get pissed off at people for not knowing the proper names of the "soldiers" and leaders while watching 300

seriously, how hard is it to know "immortals" "persian war elephants" "phalanxes" "hoplites"

Top Bottom