Clues letting you know you play too much Civ IV

129. You use tech-quotes in every day conversation:

"Bill, the company's bottom line is in shambles. What can we do?"

"You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails......"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Hath not the potter power over the clay...."

"Bill! Damnit, accounts receivable is needing an answer and did you just say "Hath"?"

"Beep, beep, beep....."

129. You use tech-quotes in every day conversation:

"Bill, the company's bottom line is in shambles. What can we do?"

"You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails......"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Hath not the potter power over the clay...."

"Bill! Damnit, accounts receivable is needing an answer and did you just say "Hath"?"

"Beep, beep, beep....."

Good one.
I don't meen to be a party pooper, but there is a thread exactly like this one in the Civ4 General Discussions thread.
It is even active at this very moment.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=280976

In church, you can't remember any of the service music so you just sing the music that plays when you found Christianity over and over. At least until your pewmates bash you over the head.

You frequently refer to yourself to your friends as "Huayna Capac357" :mischief:

On your resumé instead of writing your experience you write "Philosophical/Charismatic, I will get +50%Great People to work here and make people happier and more experienced. I favor Bureaucracy so I would be great as a secretary, and I would double my production if I worked in the company's HQ."

You frequently petition your senator to change from Free Religion to Pacifism for the GP bonuses.

You fail world history.

On a test about Gandhi you put "was spiritual/philosophical and favored universal suffrage. Gandhi pwned the Incas in the great 12th Century war, developed nukes in the 19th century and founded all of the world's major religions.

On a map you list the locations and times of historecal events that happened in the game you played last night.

Top Bottom