1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Co-operative or agressive??

Discussion in 'Eagles' started by Calis, Apr 17, 2011.

?

Agression or co-operation?

Poll closed Apr 20, 2011.
  1. Agressive

12.5%
  2. Co-operation

87.5%
  1. Calis

Calis on time

With this poll, I want to find out, what the team is wishing regarding our first contact "Die Kueche"

Are we going to co-operate with them (tech trades, NAP, etc.?) or are we going to try to destroy them? According to F8 screen they just have half as much territory as we have, so we might be in a better position long-term.

My personal preference is co-operation.

2. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

It would be foolish to just try and outright destroy them, then get steamrolled by the trading Brotherhood and Anarchy.

Eventually, we will have to become masters of the entire continent, but let's not put ourselves in a bad position trying to wipe them out as soon as possible.

3. Calis

Calis on time

My opinion! But the team should decide :)

4. Sparthage

Sparthage Fighting Tyranny

Well, seeing as we're going to be a republic, I'll vote cooperative (for now).

Excellent poll by the way. :goodjob:

5. EvilConqueror

EvilConqueror Warlord

I agree that it would be best to cooperate for the time being. I would rather see us focus on expansion at the present rather than devoting a good portion of our resources to fighting a war - especially against an opponent that appears far away, a bit weaker, and willing to cooperate with us. We may end up digging ourselves into a hole if we destroy them and then the other two teams decide to gang up on us.

6. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

I chose the first option without really reading it, thinking it would be the cooperative option.

So change my vote to the second option. But I do believe we should ending trading of techs if the even come close to slowing us down. They appear to be stressing population instead of Land Area.

And yes, good poll, Calis.

7. Calis

Calis on time

:blush: I changed the order within the poll. Sorry.