Colonization Map

nice map. But why dont you delete the mountains in the west and just make the map flat instead?

Sounds like a grand idea. I am still playing with my new PTW editor. Only problem is I'll have to make some more land to fill it in.
Cheers.

Nope!

I've been looking for a map like this! Thank you! :goodjob:

Great map. Can i use this in a secnario i want to make. I'll give you credit and everything

Cheers

Anyone can use this map for a scenario just give me some credit.
I'm starting one myself using the DyP mod as it fits the map well. Will post it soon and ask for feedback.

Neato map. Some comments/suggestions:

* Why does Persia start on the southern coast of Asia Minor? Why don't remove them, and instead have the Ottomans in, with start loc at Istanbul?

* The map seems a bit too rich in resources.

* There's no tundra that far south in Scandinavia. There should be no tundra at all in the bits of Europe of that are on the map. (That includes Scotland!) Also, realistically, there should be less grassland and more forest in Sweden, but that would perhaps make the Scandinavian start too hopeless.

* I don't really see the point of the "generic" Player Starting Locations provided? Are they there to prevent anyone from starting in the New World?

* Why don't make the map flat, and get rid of the mountain barriers in the far west?

* Mexico should have more mountains/hills and less desert. And I seriously doubt there's a river that connects the Pacific with the Gulf of Mexico (begins at (15,93) on your map).

* I don't believe there should be any jungle in the area south of Lake Chad?

Here's what I did to the map:

*Flattened it
*Moved the American Continent West about six Squares
*Made a .bix file
*Got rid of some ocean in the Gulf of Mexico and Carribean

Thanks for the great map Cheeseman.

Attachments

• europe\'s start bix.zip
    64 KB · Views: 298
Cheers for the feedback.

I have finally got around to fixing a few problems and have got this new version. It has lots of new resources on it and is now flat and has no stupid mountain barrier!
There is a mod on the way using it too.

Cheers.

(p.s. keep giving me feedback)

Attachments

• colonization.zip
    74.6 KB · Views: 505
so close to being the map I need to make my mod, but just barely doesn't go east enough

Top Bottom