Community Call to Power Project

i think the units should be bigger also. theyre too small to differentiate from one another. i think 4-6 guys per unit would look the best to me.

its a waste of good models if theyre so small you cant tell them apart...

I have no issues with the small units, been small or telling the difference. I guess its down to PC Power/Personal preference. (I like them)

There is a problem when starting cards when configuring the game - Map Type: Earth and wrote the game crash

Assertion Failed!

Program: ...
File: d: \ buildagent \ work \ 3eb242558c67 ... \ FArray. H
Line: 149

Expression: i <ARRAY_SIZE

but if you run eg Map Type: Continents are well run, why? how to fix?
version of the game 1.0.1.348, well, the last mod 1.31

There is a problem when starting cards when configuring the game - Map Type: Earth and wrote the game crash

Assertion Failed!

Program: ...
File: d: \ buildagent \ work \ 3eb242558c67 ... \ FArray. H
Line: 149

Expression: i <ARRAY_SIZE

but if you run eg Map Type: Continents are well run, why? how to fix?
version of the game 1.0.1.348, well, the last mod 1.31

Try Updating to 1.0.1.383?

On side note, update Epic Speed ModMod and also put it up on the mod browser, maybe atract a few more players too CCTP, or atleast make ppl aware of it :)

Try Updating to 1.0.1.383?

On side note, update Epic Speed ModMod and also put it up on the mod browser, maybe atract a few more players too CCTP, or atleast make ppl aware of it :)

have not a license version of the game that would put 383) and crack the new version of More is not present, but I do not think that a version of it .... after all other cards work fine ....
That is because the modes RealNameEarth 7 makes a land card, and there normally comes ... but to me this is not like Adon that you can not configure anything either speed or disable the history of her mission .... But if would have done would have compatibility with the mod Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack (v 12), or at least that would run a normal map of the lands could be

than a land card is different from other cards?

Ok about the unit sizes ... did some research and found that its not that hard to change.
Just need to edit 2 files found under:
Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call to Power Project (v 1)\Units\Art\Animations_and_Effects

In Civ5ArtDefines the MemberCount is what determines the number of units. If u see like V2 and V3 that means there are multiple art styles for that unit just add up the total number and thast how many total units will show up on one tile. Also if the units appear clustered change the formation.

In Civ5ArtDefines_UnitMembers is the scale or size of each unit. I changed my to 0.16 which seems to be close to normal size. You can have some fun with it too change it to like 0.50 and lol u will have giant looking units!

@ Darkvamp, so im guessing(since your post is mostly jibberish to me, an im english) you have pirate Civ5, well to this all I can say is, GO BUY THE GAME. If you dotn have an offical copy im affraid your help ends right here.

Hi Guys,

I tried to start new game after having had my Civ 5 install patched by steam today and since then I get no sience and starvation in my first city. Anybody having the same problem?

Hi Guys,

I tried to start new game after having had my Civ 5 install patched by steam today and since then I get no sience and starvation in my first city. Anybody having the same problem?

My guess is that you have a conflicting mod that is interfering with CCtP. Sometimes, mods that aren't enabled, but are simply in the same folder as CCtP, will clash. CCtP doesn't play nice with others. :lol: Try removing any other mods that you have in your mod folder.

My guess is that you have a conflicting mod that is interfering with CCtP. Sometimes, mods that aren't enabled, but are simply in the same folder as CCtP, will clash. CCtP doesn't play nice with others. :lol: Try removing any other mods that you have in your mod folder.

Alright, that's weird, I did not have any other mods installed and nothing had changed from the last game. I might try to repair Steam's cache.

I get a constant crash when I try to change a tile on a hill from farm land to a mine. It only happens on that one tile and it never fails. Only mods I have running is the "realname map", "CCtPP", "Unlimited barbarian XP", and "Cheat Engine mod". I suspect its the map.

I get a constant crash when I try to change a tile on a hill from farm land to a mine. It only happens on that one tile and it never fails. Only mods I have running is the "realname map", "CCtPP", "Unlimited barbarian XP", and "Cheat Engine mod". I suspect its the map.

Have you tried with just CCTP and TSL? And by change you mean with improvements or the cheat engine mod?

Hi, playing through the mod first time, pretty good so far. Just a minor request: can you move the objectives list (the victory conditions that minimize to the top middle) to somewhere else, or allow us to exit out of it alltogether? I don't like where it's positioned right now.

Have you tried with just CCTP and TSL? And by change you mean with improvements or the cheat engine mod?

Phew it took a few hours, but I was able to replicate the same issue with just this mod and that map. Can someone else confirm this issue on tile# x17, y51. Its north of Old Faithful in North America. Change the hill tile to farm land, then convert it to a mine using any worker. The game should lock up then crash. At least it does for me.

Phew it took a few hours, but I was able to replicate the same issue with just this mod and that map. Can someone else confirm this issue on tile# x17, y51. Its north of Old Faithful in North America. Change the hill tile to farm land, then convert it to a mine using any worker. The game should lock up then crash. At least it does for me.

Thanks for the tile location, I will take a look at it :)

@blackheart: yeah it does look a bit ugly where it is, since it is not a balance issue or other issue caused by cctp it might be worth dropping the same feedback into the realnameearth mod thread,

@Darkvamp: For your information, cracked versions of Civ do not run well with mods. Especially anything with LUA code alterations and the like. I'm assuming you're running something like Skidrow's cracked version. If so, it's probably either not fully updated or has been altered in such a way that makes the game break. If you want to fully enjoy this game and support the work that has been put into it, BUY THE GAME.

OK after several days of testing I can confirm on my games (even new ones, with just this mod and real name earth map), that changing a tile from farm land to any other improvement will lockup and crash the game. Can someone else confirm this on other systems using both this mod and the real name earth map?

OK after several days of testing I can confirm on my games (even new ones, with just this mod and real name earth map), that changing a tile from farm land to any other improvement will lockup and crash the game. Can someone else confirm this on other systems using both this mod and the real name earth map?

But doesn't that bug affects vanilla games too ?

But doesn't that bug affects vanilla games too ?

I play with the latest updated vanilla and other mods, I've changed farms on river hills to mines many times and never had a crash.

Never tried this mod so I'll give it a try and see.

Top Bottom