Community Call to Power Project

I fixed the crash myself, it was something you shouldn't worry about :)

Now enjoying version 3.35...

Thank you for an amazing mod :goodjob:

However, I have a problem with version 3.35 (as well as 3.25): can't scroll the tech trees (no scroll bar).

The version currently on steam (3.15) did not have this problem.

As you advised before, I took the precaution of deleting the cache folder, in addition to the modusers folder, and completely deleted the old mod (as well as unsubscribed it from steam), and started a new game.

Is there something I'm missing?

However, I have a problem with version 3.35 (as well as 3.25): can't scroll the tech trees (no scroll bar).

As you advised before, I took the precaution of deleting the cache folder, in addition to the modusers folder, and completely deleted the old mod (as well as unsubscribed it from steam), and started a new game.

Hey welcome to the forum:band::rockon:

PS. Please use this link for problems and bugs.:D
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=472347

That is down to you not having the Polynesia DLC(Like a few of us), that has just been fixed and will be availiable in a short while. In future please do use the Bug Report thread as Gilgamesch sugested.

However, I have a problem with version 3.35 (as well as 3.25): can't scroll the tech trees (no scroll bar).....

I am guessing you don't have the Polynesian DLC?

Seems chromes updating of his github missed out some file changes as the dreaded:

Code:
<ImprovementType>IMPROVEMENT_MOAI</ImprovementType>

has re-appeared. Also on closer inspection seems to be a few other files are missing their updates. Thanks for the report.

Chrome I think you might have to do a clean start and refork my hub :)lol: that sounds so weird) and use that new app :confused:

Thank you all for the quick response :)

By the time I followed Gilgamesch's advice and finished posting on the bug reports thread, you had already responded here.

Hmm, Polynesian DLC? First time I hear about this in connection to cctp, but I suppose I have a lot of related posts still to read.

Again, this is an amazing mod, and thank you all for working to make it better.

Oh I thought Chrome just changed the AssingStartingPlots.lua, well the Squid part anyways, because the modifier I added is still there just changed to a 1(Rest looked okay to me).

Edit:

Maybe hes got a Squid fetish :rotfl:

i have poly dlc and i can scroll the tech tree? i've got the goty version though

Lol at squid :lol:. It was done because of the way the script places sea resources. Look at fish for example. There are more than 100 getting placed on a standard map, but there seems to just be enough for the monopoly purposes. With the squid reduction, I was only getting 1 or 2 in my entire empire. Did I butcher the DLC thing again? And Fires, I guess I will refork.

I do not understand Chrome, with Squid the way it is atm, I get between 80-120 placed on a standard map, yet with my Modifier set to /4 its 20-30.

True, but that's 20-30 spread across a very wide area. Maybe it's just because I play Pangaea, but those 30ish squid are only on the perimeter on the earth, so there are literally ~25 tiles from one squid to the next. Of the 10 coastal cities I see in my current game, there are only 6 squid visible. On an island map, the number of squid that you encounter might be staggering, but for maps that are mostly land, it makes a nice medium. If I'm the only one playing land-heavy maps, I'll just adjust my personal files. Is anyone else having an overabundance of the squid?

Hey Hey Everyone!

ActualEarth v1 is 50% done.

So, I've been working the last few days on improving the Earth map that is available to us for this MOD. I added city states, natural wonders, started to add resources.. When I decided to make the map bigger (Huge size) to accomidate 22 civs + 40 cs with breathing room so there would be a bigger map available.

So far I have a lot done :) Just need to add resources for the most part.

Sample of Old World Version:
*This is made to be played on Marathon, starting at 4000BC with random goody hut placement.
*Civs are more aggressive and barbarians are raging.
*No civs in North America are playable but there are plenty of city states.
*Playable Civs: Songhai, Ethiopia, China, Arabia, Egypt, Carthage, India, Scandinavia, England, Russia, Greece, Mongolia, Sweden, Rome, Ottoman, Spain, France, Japan, Siam, and Persia. Seoul, Babylon, and the Austria are CS as well as all the civs in the Americas.

Europe:

Indo-Asia:

Earth:

Thoughts? :scan:

Top Bottom