Community Call to Power Project

@ Fires, this looks realy great.:thanx:

Ole we have a new subforum.:clap:
Now its time for you to set up some themes.

Hi guys, any advice how to get the newest version of this mod to run? The Steam Workshop version works, but when I try the version from the OP and from page 71, both crash everytime I start a game (on LEM or on a random map). Also I can't choose "Set Up Game", there is only "Custom Game" and "Load Game".

Are you asking us to install just the rar file or also to copy and paste what is in the spoiler box. And while I have played through 1700 on epic,huge, just 1 game at prince, seems like the AI needs to build more units. I could conquer my whole continent with just 8 units, and I am being a belligerent bastard. And too much holding onto money. One civ has 44,000, and almost all civs have more money than me even though I get more/turn than the rest. I am going trying marathon now, but just looking at the start I can tell units will take to long to build. Sorry if I sound hyper-critical. I realize there is a lot of stuff going on in this mod and it will take a while before it is balanced out. Just giving my 2 cents. Also I love that the barbs give unlimited experience, just would like to take away the debuffs, make the early exploration more challenging

Arrgg... I was going to update the version on Github but I keep running into an error :wallbash:. Tomorrow the version on the workshop will be updated, so until Github works again, that's where you can get the files. Sorry :(

**EDIT**
Nevermind, just had to be a little forceful :lol:. Link (also in OP)

Change Log version 3.35
Spoiler :
  • Fixed many, many little Database errors so logs will be clearer (Huge thanks to Horem)
  • New Load screen complete with new compatible maps for CCTP (Huge thanks to Fires)
  • Truffles bonus moved to Circus and is +1g.
  • New (and if I may say so myself, much improved) Foundry Building icon
  • Fixed Tin Monopoly (should be +10g, not science)
  • Diplo Marriage cost 2500g (instead of 500g)
  • City State gold gifts give 25, 50, and 105 influence for gifts of 500g, 1000g, or 2000g (instead of other values which were higher)
  • Tile Improvement for CS is 400g (was 200g)
  • Railroads don’t give production bonus (from 25%). This one might be a little controversial, so it's not set in stone. I just figured that the movement bonus is enough (just connect the main road) and that production is already high enough as is.

My game is stuck in social policy hell. I dont have access to any new ones right now so i keep getting forced to pick a new one. Any way to stop this ? great mod other than that. ty

My game is stuck in social policy hell. I dont have access to any new ones right now so i keep getting forced to pick a new one. Any way to stop this ? great mod other than that. ty

Hey welcome to the forum.[party]
For your problem, iam not realy sure what you mean. Are you saying that you cant pick a new policy tree? Or is your gaming forcing you to choice a poilicie and your are not able to do it?
Anyway do you know that there are 3 differnt pages of policies?

@bladex: I actually posted on the steam thread about this.
I put the files on CivFanatics first for a two reasons. The most important is bug testing: the players at the CF have been with this project for a long time, so they understand that things may be "shaky" at first; however, they always help get things on track. As an extension on this point, I want the files on the Workshop to be as polished as possible, as the Workshop is viewed by many, many players. Secondly, I want to reward the members at CF for sticking with CCTP for so long (it's been almost 1.5 years); the comments there push the mod into bigger and better possibilities :D

And there is some precedent; Decimatus did things like this as well. Granted, he would provide CF updates every other day and modbuddy updates twice a month, so the effect might be lost by the slower pace. Starting now, I'll test out posting both at the same time. My fear though is that if I post something that is super buggy to the Workshop, I'll make a lot of people mad :/

@Malice805: Play CCTP with social policy saving on (should already be checked by default). For now, it is the best way to operate. Soon though, the system will be overhauled, and that problem will no longer exist :D

@Gilgmesch: Grrrrr, beat me to welcoming a new poster again :p

@Gilgmesch: Grrrrr, beat me to welcoming a new poster again :p

Hehe i always sit on my computer to do this, and prey to the gods, that someone will join us.:p
Sometimes i wait hours to do this, or even days.
This makes my day.:love:

It is good to see we now have a subforum for the mod :)

How is everything coming along? When will I be needed back? :D

Top Bottom