COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

Well I found out what was the error: MODS Conflict ("Have fun"), then it is not really a CCTP problem.
In relation to resources also need policy those basic features like spices (Technology: Rituals) and silk (Technology: Idols)?

Hello,

am I being a tard? where is the link for the new version, the one on the front page 'ERROR 509'. HELPPP

PS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! :D

'ERROR 509'. HELPPP
And then you can read
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Which means too much people are downloading the mod and DropBox doesn't like it.

I've put it in my own DropBox for now but i fear it will blow the traffic limit too so i won't be able to keep it long. Hopefully Gyogen will show soon and find an alternative.
Removed as there was already a mirror.

Overall, the mod is great and a lot of fun - Thank you.

I do have a couple small suggestions:
1. Some of the wonders in the Prehistory era give bonuses to resources that you are unable to see (The Totem - deer, several wonders for stone). It might be more beneficial to make it so you are unable to build those wonders until you can see the relevant resources. This way you aren't building the wonders in a city that won't receive much of a benefit from them. It might even be best to not have any wonders that improve the value of a resource until after you can build settlers and found cities.

2. I would have all/most the luxury/bonus resource discovery techs placed before the settler tech. This way you can create cities in ideal locations. In most of my test games, by the time I get to the settler tech, my production/happiness is high enough that I create all of my additional cities immediately. If you wait until you've researched more techs to see resources, the AI has already settled in many areas and you've lost out on many turns of population growth. Some of the resources definitely should be available later in the game from a historical perspective, but others, such as stone, should be available much earlier.

Would it be possible to have an alternative mirror for the hot-fix like there is one for the full download. Drop-box refuses to let us download even a small file when your account has exceeded bandwidth.

Mediafire link now working. The problem was I had used a zip file instead of an rar, and I guess it didn't like that:rolleyes:

In the future I'll add an alternate link for hotfixes, for now I'd recommend re-downloading the mod, as there have been several other fixes/adjustments since the last hotfix I posted.

(if you still want other link for last hotfixes let me know and I'll post)

Hi! I installed DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs last version and then COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 dll version of 422 MB, and after i enter in game, on first turn, after i build my first town, no town building screen appears. I can not see the town building screen and i press choose production button and nothing happened. What is wrong? What i don't made? What i must do? I clear cache directory and ModUserData directory before installing the mod but nothing. Please help me! I want to play your mod but i don't know what to do.
Another question: What is DLL Support directory? I see some mod names but no files. This is just for info or your mod contains these mods?

If you could enable logging:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=487482

Then start the game play the turn where you build city, then you can quit and post logs.
I have not encountered that happening in any tests, so I would guess something was installed wrong, or there is a conflict somewhere. The logs should tell us.

If you already had logging enabled, you can just post logs.

Here is my logs that you requested.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
What is EUI?
So, i do it again, i deleted all content of cache and moduserdata, and all oter mods from mods data. I let just your mod and DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs last version. And is not working. I do what you tells me but nothing. How did you test it? What version of civ i must have?

Top Bottom