COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

Hi! I installed DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs last version and then COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 dll version of 422 MB, and after i enter in game, on first turn, after i build my first town, no town building screen appears. I can not see the town building screen and i press choose production button and nothing happened. What is wrong? What i don't made? What i must do? I clear cache directory and ModUserData directory before installing the mod but nothing. Please help me! I want to play your mod but i don't know what to do.
Another question: What is DLL Support directory? I see some mod names but no files. This is just for info or your mod contains these mods?

Can you help me?

Sounds like you have a problem with a corrupted version of CCTP.
I suggest to download the latest version, remove the older version from your mod folder and then insert the new one.

When the DLL_Support folder is empty, you miss a lot of parts.

To be sure, you have G&K and Brave new Worlds right?

i downloaded again, i installed them and it is the same problem. In the past, i test compatibility between DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs and Health and Plague mod and it was the same problem. After i disable Health and Plague Mod the game works fine. I see your mod contain Health and Plague mod and i guess this is the problem.

Yes the mod already has health mod.

I missed your earlier post, EUI is enhanced User Interface mod, and it is installed as a dlc as opposed to mod. This mod as it is is not compatible with cctp.

These lines in your lua are what show you have it installed:
Spoiler :
432.199] OptionsMenu: Loading EUI option menu... 34.844
[33432.199] OptionsMenu: Finished loading EUI option menu 34.847
[33518.390] UnitPanel: Loading EUI unit panel... 121.028
_ _ _ _ ____ _
| | | |_ __ (_) |_| _ \ __ _ _ __ ___| |
| | | | '_ \| | __| |_) / _` | '_ \ / _ \ |
| |_| | | | | | |_| __/ (_| | | | | __/ |
\___/|_| |_|_|\__|_| \__,_|_| |_|\___|_|
[33518.406] UnitPanel: Finished loading EUI unit panel 121.047

Hi! It's me again. I have not install any other mod, just DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs and CCTP. Why you tell me that i have EUI installed? It is included in DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs mod? I have Civ5 BNW Steam last version. For steam version there is another CCTP version?

No, it's not included in dll. It also doesn't show up on the mod selection in Civ v as it is installed as a dlc. Look in the Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC folder where you have civ installed and see if there is a folder called UI_bc1, if so, that is EUI.

If you don't have it, then I am not sure why it is showing up in your logs.

Thank you very much! Now it works. Sorry for i was so insistently but i hear about your magnificent mod and i was desperate to play it. I love Caveman2Cosmos mod from Civ4BTS and i want a such mod for Civ5 and finaly i found it.

In near future will you make a fix to work your mod with EUI?

Is your mod compatible with hotseat? If yes, how can i make it works?

I have question,
is the combat animations kinda broken and/or bugged due to the major rewrites?
or is it that the modpack is/became incompatibel with some mods.

oh and btw maybe you could add a document where all listed mods (that are being used in this mod) and incompatibel mods, and maybe the contains features

I am not guarantee it will work, but you can try the custom advanced setup mod, I had used it with previous versions of cctp, but not sure about current.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=458569

Actual version of custom advanced setup mod not working with your mod. It shows just computer but human player choice not just for first player. But i insert custom advanced setup mod code into your mod and works perfect.

Actual version of custom advanced setup mod not working with your mod. It shows just computer but human player choice not just for first player. But i insert custom advanced setup mod code into your mod and works perfect.

When you play hotseat does it work with no problems?

When I play, all human players are given mass unhappiness (as in millions) within two turns making it unplayable?

Top Bottom