Community GMR Game

Some stuff cannot be planned, or teammembers like a larger say in things. :rolleyes:

I don't know what team you're part of, Maiar, but the average playtime tells me enough. :dunno:

Some stuff cannot be planned, or teammembers like a larger say in things.
So every turn can't be planned, and for every turn you must think over 1 day? Mhm. : (
Even if it means that, you must only choose direction of move for 1/2 warriors?
So I dont wanna know how many days you gonna spend for 100+ turns, when you will have few cities, and a lot of units.

So every turn can't be planned, and for every turn you must think over 1 day? Mhm. : (
So I dont wanna know how many days you gonna spend for 100+ turns, when you will have few cities, and a lot of units.

Why all this haste? Are you going to die soon?

Democracy is the name.of the game. You know how the consultation process, painfully slow:)

Why all this haste? Are you going to die soon?
Nope, but even some members of my team are asking me if game is still going on, because nothing happens.

God created the planning for something. :p

I know our team does do a lot of planning, but that doesn't mean we can take turns instantly. We still need to discuss the current turn, get at least some input, and then take the turn. If this is a problem, then we can certainly change the system around some more to let people take care of certain decisions separately. Is there a problem?

How the Democracy do?

Is it we have internal minister?
or say Yes or Nay on proposal strategy?

To clarify for Diplomacy, who is being PM'd for which teams?

I believe so far it is:

GamerKG (me) - CFC
KiffeLesBiffles - Fr
Prince_Ralfi - ?

Thanks for the Diplomacy information guys.

I am also curious to know how many players each team has? If you don't mind, could you tell us how many players you have right now? I am going to go poll my team to see how many players and spectators we have.

It seems we have about 10 players as well, though its hard to tell as people leave and return, others are spectators, and others are "playing" but are not vocal.

Someone holding turn for entire week.
Something again proves that game isn't serious.
:(

As for the german team ... we are about 30 members, maybe 10 playing and planing. But everybody has a voice.

Diplomacy could be taken a bit more serious here ...
You can pm me or e-mail to civ5.isdg@gmail.com (people are starting to bug me if there are no responses) ;-)

We may Be slow for this turn : the entire country Is in holyday at the moment...
I am looking for someone that can play.

Top Bottom