Community Patch - How To Install

Dunno if this is exclusive to the CBP but my game closes itself when loading a saved game, anyone else have experience?

Dunno if this is exclusive to the CBP but my game closes itself when loading a saved game, anyone else have experience?

Did you save your game with an older version, updated and try to load it with a newer version? This will not work most times, because they are mostly incompatible.

Did you save your game with an older version, updated and try to load it with a newer version? This will not work most times, because they are mostly incompatible.
It was always the same version. I THINK I've found the problem though. I need to click > mods > enable > singleplayer > load game, instead of doing it from the main menu.

Can anyone else confirm if this is what you're meant to do?

This is the common procedure for loading modded saves, because you will also create a modded game by using the Mods menu ;)

Hello,

I think i have a problem.

I installed civ 5 over Steam

I installed the Patch over the automatic installer(vox populi incl EUI)
After that i changed the language over steam to english (i have a german OS)

In the main menu i could mark all the mods active.
when i now start a new game i see the UI changes, but nothing inside the tech tree or the policies has changed.

Does anyone have an idea what could have gone wrong?
Am im missing some DLCs?
I have everything that is not labled as map pack, that should be ok?

Hello,

I think i have a problem.

I installed civ 5 over Steam

I installed the Patch over the automatic installer(vox populi incl EUI)
After that i changed the language over steam to english (i have a german OS)

In the main menu i could mark all the mods active.
when i now start a new game i see the UI changes, but nothing inside the tech tree or the policies has changed.

Does anyone have an idea what could have gone wrong?
Am im missing some DLCs?
I have everything that is not labled as map pack, that should be ok?

You enabled the mods, hit 'next,' hit single player, then started your game?

Hi again,

I've completed the Tradition policy tree, and apparently have enough culture to unlock the Industry tree, yet it's showing that it's locked. Is a certain era required for Industry?

You enabled the mods, hit 'next,' hit single player, then started your game?

I go to the mods menu and set the green mark for all the mods and press next
Then i see the mods that are active, theese are the same that are listed in the manual.
From this menu there is only "back"
That brings me to the main menu where i can start the single player game

Hi again,

I've completed the Tradition policy tree, and apparently have enough culture to unlock the Industry tree, yet it's showing that it's locked. Is a certain era required for Industry?

I think your very new to this mod. Just take time to explore and play more. You can see all the requirements by hovering on the said items.

I go to the mods menu and set the green mark for all the mods and press next
Then i see the mods that are active, theese are the same that are listed in the manual.
From this menu there is only "back"
That brings me to the main menu where i can start the single player game

There should be a next button on the bottom right side. Otherwise your civ install is messed up. You have to start a game through the mods menu for it to work.

G

There should be a next button on the bottom right side. Otherwise your civ install is messed up. You have to start a game through the mods menu for it to work.

G

Ah thank you!
I never used a mod in civ, so i did not know that i have to go through the mods menu.
But after your info i did some search and it looks like this was my problem, just in case anyone else has the same issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/3r74ki/no_set_up_game_option_in_the_mods_screen/

I have left the forum for about half year, may I ask that what is the CBO? What the difference between CBO and CBP?

The 'P' is now an 'O'.:lol:

Just a name change, nothing too dramatic. Vox Populi, which you may see mentioned here and there is the overall name for the entire project.

Hi again.

First of all, Great Mod!!

Secondly, I am not sure if this is the right space. I am finding some odd "bugs":

-I am apparently allowed to construct Stone works where the requirements are not met (no marble, no stone, no salt, no jade, I do have Amber although it is not listed in the tooltip, maybe that's why?)

-I am apparently allowed to construct a well AND a bath on the same city when one clearly reuiqres the city to be built next to a river and the other one not (city is build next to a lake, Lake Victoria).

Sorry if I am missing something obvious.

Report those things on GitHub please. We will not track them here.

Why are all the rival civs in huge financial trouble? Each one of my rival civs have stagnated population, and deficit GNP

I've checked the "no bad events", but I'm still getting hurricanes, corruption and stuff.. sometimes 2 bad events in a single turn.. it almost feels like with this option I'm getting more bad events than without it. :confused:

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to edit tech tree through IndieStoneTechEditor or is there any mod that fixes tech connection?

I know it may sound kinda perversive, but is there any way to set up a game with this mod with only AI players in game? I mean to just watch how they play.

Top Bottom