Community Patch - How To Install

Appreciate the response, and the assist. Everything appears to be working :)

Suscribed to DLL's.
My son found it out for me actually, as I was pretty adamant about being unsubscribed from everything.
*Sigh* Pops, it's ok, ya just missed one. Steam is funny that way sometimes.

So I made him dinner... He's a good kid to his Old Man.

All 4 of my boys play Civ. Started them out young.

We usually try to get together for a direct IP game about once a month. Good way to stay in touch.
On the rare occasions when all of us can be together in one household, well... The Mom bakes goodies. Good times :D

All 4 of my boys play Civ. Started them out young.

We usually try to get together for a direct IP game about once a month. Good way to stay in touch.
On the rare occasions when all of us can be together in one household, well... The Mom bakes goodies. Good times :D
I'm so envy of you :)

Hello Guys,
I've been trying to install the mod but when I'll test the mod, keeps installing the .88 Version.
Even when I download the file latest version. Any advise?

Unsubscribe from Community Patch v88 on Steam.

Hey I just started a game with the latest version, and I dont get the unit movement panel on the bottom left corner. I cant settle, and I cant see which unit I choose. these are my mods:
https://puu.sh/B7m80/f6db44071c.png

I reinstalled and cleared cache, anyone knows what to do?

Unsubscribe from Community Patch v88 on Steam.

I don't have any subscriptions at the workshop. At the mods, it's keep showing this archives. "(1) Community Patch (v88)

upload_2018-8-3_19-12-40.png

Are you manually installing it? If you are, you are placing them in the wrong place.

Wait a minute! You did not remove them from the zip folder.

Are you manually installing it? If you are, you are placing them in the wrong place.

Wait a minute! You did not remove them from the zip folder.

No, it was just an example about the whole situation.
I'll try to re-install the mod and keep you all posted.

Hi...
I've deleted all the game files and reinstalled the game and the problem was solved....
Anyways... Thanks for all the support
By the way, you should always use the autoinstaller, do not bother with the manual install. The autoinstaller should take care of everything. You do not need to delete/copy anything.

ok, I installed Vox, tried a game. Now I want to go back to an old save with the old rules and interface and it still gives me the Vox interface. I went in mods and turned everything off. What do?

Nevermind, had to move the UI_bc1 file.

Last edited:
Hello, does Vox Populi include any of multiplayer stability improvements mentioned on the relevant thread? I would love to be able to play games the whole way through with more than 3 people. Could this make it possible to have a game go the whole way through with 5 or 6 players without any game-ending desyncs? I don't mind a crash and recovery every once in awhile at this point, but I would really like to be done starting Civ 5 games that end at turn 100 with no clear winner.

Hi dear modders from comunity patch! First of all I would like first to say that I am in love with this mod. Congratulations, thank you very much!
I have been using the older Comunity Patch for more than an year already, and came here because I heard there was a new version.

Second that I would like to give an idea, to ask if it would be possible to add a little something that is more like fixing a bug..

I am not a game dev, however I have been liking each day more to adjust some things by myself a lot of time (principally considering the broken state the original devs left the game balance of CiV5); so I gave a look at the files, and considering what I think I know from how it works, I guess that maybe you would like to do this too?

- To reduce the warmonger level that a player (or computer) rises when capturing a city that is too close from his capital
- To reduce the warmonger level that a player (or computer) rises when capturing a city considering the city age (how long the city is there already)
- To reduce the warmonger level that a player (or computer) rises when capturing a city considering how far the city is from original's player capital
To do this in a way that these stack with each other, in a way that it makes it possible to eliminate the warmonger caused by the capture when a player (or computer) is clearly defensivelly "warmongering"; or even in a way to rise it when capturing a city in a clearly agressive/destructive way.

I think this is an error in the AI config that probably most would agree that can get a fix?
Any human player clearly can, but it looks like the AI can't differentiate between defensive warmongering and agressive one, and I think that by adding these 2 integers it would fix a lot of this issue already...

It is just an idea, ofc.
Maybe any early I learn how to do this by myself, but by the meantime I ask you if you wouldn't agree and like to do such thing?

I haven't tested the new update however, maybe it is already fixed at some point and I just shamefully wasting space here in the forum (hopefully yes?)
Thank you very much for reading anyway

Last edited:
Is it normal that I can't pay for a building under construction in puppet city with EUI, but can without it? (playing Venice)

Hey everyone, im new to the forum, my only reason to sign up is because Im having issues with this mod.
I used the installer to install vox populi and am also using Gobal Relations Mod, and for some reason I cant produce settlers. Im not using one city challenge, my city has 3 citizens, even my advisor said that its time to build one, and I have a very happy population. I tried a bit with the mods and when I activated Community Balance overhaul is when the settlers start to disappear from the city production. And I am not using Venice.
Can someone help?
Thank you very much

Top Bottom