Community Patch - How To Install

Is there a cap on city size?i am playing on marathon and my city was growing fairly fast but when it reached 16 population it stagnated and it doesnt seem to decrease in size even if i cut off its food..

Thanks for the new version Gazebo.

Just wanted to clarify that under your instructions for the EUI installation (for auto-installer) that it should be "CityStateStatusHelper" instead of "CityStateStatusHelp". (Some people take it a little too literal at times)

Thanks for the new version Gazebo.

Just wanted to clarify that under your instructions for the EUI installation (for auto-installer) that it should be "CityStateStatusHelper" instead of "CityStateStatusHelp". (Some people take it a little too literal at times)

Yep pretty sure this part is outdated someone from the previous page suggest also deleting "NotificationPanel" files because if not the top right diplomacy pannel is missing but even then I still had issue like no city-states pop-up upon meeting them.

So i eventually deleted the whole LUA folder as suggested by Gazebo on mine topic and it's probably the best setup from the above only noticed some missinng et not translated texts

I have this problem with the newest version of the mod, after about 3 turns, the game closes on me. no crash, error, or anything. The only mod I am using is this one. I am using the new version posted yesterday.

I have a problem, i used the automatic installer with EUI and I can't activate the community balance patch - compatibility files (EUI) because is missing some dependencies.

I have civ 5 complete edition on steam.

Here the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/Hvk5jro.jpg

I have a problem, i used the automatic installer with EUI and I can't activate the community balance patch - compatibility files (EUI) because is missing some dependencies.

I have civ 5 complete edition on steam.

Here the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/Hvk5jro.jpg

Clear your moss folder, clear your cache, reinstall and try again

I have all the mods enabled. (1-6a) I click "begin you journey" and the game doesnt move after that. I can click on anything, no shourtcuts work, i cant move the camera. Anything i can do to fix this? I tried first time with a huge map then a dual same thing happened.

I have all the mods enabled. (1-6a) I click "begin you journey" and the game doesnt move after that. I can click on anything, no shourtcuts work, i cant move the camera. Anything i can do to fix this? I tried first time with a huge map then a dual same thing happened.

Sounds like a mod conflict.

G

Top Bottom