[NFP] Community Update Speculation Thread (Post June 2020 Update)

And as we haven't seen it today yet, most likely sometime next week. I'd put my money on Thursday if I had to guess. But I'm known to be surprised.

Well, the last community update video was on a Monday, so it seems their videos maybe don't follow the usual Tuesday/Thursday schedule.

Well, the last community update video was on a Monday, so it seems their videos maybe don't follow the usual Tuesday/Thursday schedule.
The Developer Update videos for when there are new DLCs have been on the Monday the week before the update drops. That allows them to release the First Looks on the subsequent Thursday and Tuesday (where necessary).

With the last free update in June w/o a DLC release, the video dropped on the Thursday before the update. Following that pattern, and since there was no video today, we can assume that the August update video will drop next Thursday 8/20, and the update will be a week later on 8/27. However, FXS likes to switch up their releases on occasion (just to mess with us ;)).

Top Bottom