Complete list of Steam Achievements

I don't like Achievements for DLC scenarios.

I've got the Tomb Raider one. It was after I attacked Ramses, and presumably because I captured a city with a burial tomb in it.

On another note, I got the Major General one. And I've only played about 5 games lol. How could I possibly have won 100 games :)

Cheers.

I will need to borrow some of these values to update the Icons/Zip in the Hidden Thread here, please Mousey?
Sure :)

I've got the Tomb Raider one. It was after I attacked Ramses, and presumably because I captured a city with a burial tomb in it.

On another note, I got the Major General one. And I've only played about 5 games lol. How could I possibly have won 100 games :)

Cheers.
:dubious: Wow. I wonder what you did special for Tomb Raider that most of the rest of us haven't done... Major General is pretty weird to get after only 5 games assuming you didn't do a bunch of reloading. Mind posting a link to your Steam Profile?

Cheers.

I call shenanigans.

Since the patch hasn't been released, nothing should have changed in that regard. If people are starting to get the achievements previously though impossible I would think it has to be either someone has figured a workaround to get them to work (like with Magellan) or someone has come up with some sort of cheat. I'd prefer to believe the former, but can't discount the latter.

Thanks for the link. Hmm we need to find how to replicate what you did. Thought it seems that since you got the panzer general one, maybe you got the achievements as a glitch and they truly are broken?

Which would explain the non-zero percentages.

Out of interest, was it the first Egyptian city you captured? Maybe you need to capture x cities or something.

Maybe they've fixed the bugged achievements?

Logged on and played again for the first time in a few weeks. I played a game as Khan and quickly won on a duel map. I should have gotten an achievement for winning as Khan, but I didn't.

Then I played, and beat, the Mongol scenario. Should have been 2 achievements there - nope.

Finally, played a quick duel with Nebuchadnezzar and won - still no achievement.

Guess we'll have to wait for the patch.

But they're all new achievements. I think they might have fixed the old achievements that were bugged.

New achievements were added to Steam, but I feel like you won't be able to get them until the new patch comes out. I tried to get some of the ones I'm missing - no luck.

I know. Did you try getting Maggellan, or one of the original achievements?

I only had a few of the originals left, and I .xml'd to get the magellan. For many of them I already have the required number but since they're bugged no dice.

They need to add an Achievement:

to play 1000 hours of Civ while you are married and keep marriage :lol:

Did the patch fix any of the bugged Achievements?

Top Bottom