Condolences

fe3333au said:
Maybe we just wanted our refugees to feel at home ;)

My my arn't we the good hosts then

@azzaman, i seriously doubt fe need any encouragement what so ever to get drunk

Oh don't get me wrong, MIA has played this game extremely well. Staying out of wars early on and then hitting the 2nd most powerful nation just as we were finishing up with an overseas excursion

Bravo, I say. :clap: If you lose this game now, I'll be shocked (not that we're giving up :p ). You guys have played well inside and outside of the game.:goodjob:

fe3333au said:
Not over yet ... and just quietly - personally I'm a bit scared of the counter move
It may have made sense to go into a monarchy before you did this.
We will make this as long and painful as possible. When the war wariness hits us? We'll change. Expect 50% WW at some point. I promise.

classical_hero said:
Why waste time in anarchy? If we were to do that, there are better government choices than monarchy around this level.
Fine. Research commie. You'll need something.

um no.. it's idiocy :p

:bump:
This thread seems to need reviving! :lol:

Just warming it up for now: I'm a little upset that I was not targeted for assassination. It seems that my importance to the machinery that is MIA has been misunderesteeminated, an insult that will not go uncompensated. Nice try, guys ;)

I mean, at least a couple of trailerpark deadbeats got sent in to hunt down Donsig... I'm not even worth that!? Give me at least a little credit for having some influence around here, please?

:nono: You used a double negative :p

peter grimes said:
:bump:
This thread seems to need reviving! :lol:

Just warming it up for now: I'm a little upset that I was not targeted for assassination. It seems that my importance to the machinery that is MIA has been misunderesteeminated, an insult that will not go uncompensated. Nice try, guys ;)

I mean, at least a couple of trailerpark deadbeats got sent in to hunt down Donsig... I'm not even worth that!? Give me at least a little credit for having some influence around here, please?

I am also, umm, offended? that i havent been targeted to be killed.:crazyeye:

Robi D said:
Let see now, TNT attacks us without warning starting the 1st war of our continent. TNT are eventually crushed and their leadership flee to MIA, who a short time afterwards attack without warning starting the 1st war on that continent. Coincidence... I think not !

Our plan from the beginning was to suicide against the Doughnuts then take over MIA from the insude and attack the Galls.

azzaman333 said:
I am also, umm, offended? that i havent been targeted to be killed.:crazyeye:

Not wanting to offend the noble people of MIA, peter grimes and azzaman have made it into the top 10 people to be assainated, spots number 6 and 7:D

I will see what I can do to honor you both with the steady flow of troops to your homeland. If you refrain from suiciding cavs on our stack then those 4/4 infantry will be yours.

Top Bottom