Conflict Manager Request: Maps

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
I request that the rules against having an official mapm kept by the land office before mapmaking be repealed. Since conflicts are now really starting up, it is vital that the conflict office have some sort official information on territory location. Remember, troops don't move by tile anymore - they move by territory. I need to know exactly where these places are so that approiate paths are used.

Sometimes realism is good, but not when it comes to offical matters.

Thanks.

Cant we just bring back the "Well, the other civs have it" rule? Cleo, Abe and Alex (i think) all have MM. If we were to allow me to make a map on these rules, we would. Also, that leads to a Job Opening

HELP WANTED
This is an offical Land Office Decree. The office is looking for a few good men (or the occasional woman) to serve as Map Makers. The job currently pays nothing, but a salary would be created out of a percentage of land sale income. Must have some experinece with PSP or Photshop or even Paint. Jobs hours are (currently) not demanding, but will increase as the game goes on (especailly this office). Please apply in this thread or the land office if interested.

Neo DiSaaMuel, Cartographer
(OCC- Yes, I've integrated my job into my character)

Well people, we have some maps already. For example Helenatica is using a Map for its territory.
If each "owner" would be responsible for mapping his own territories, we could define mapmaking as the tech to be needed for "official" maps of the land office.

In other words: Up to mapmaking only people mapping their own territory would have land :)
After Mapmaking, the land office would be responsible to do "official" maps and this way each person can own land even if he/she doesnt do maps ;-)

Well, its easy... all owned lands must be mapped. All nonmapped lands will officially be assumed to be controlled by the Despot. Why not use that? This will force peopel to do something. The maps do not need to be up to date, but the last posted map will be assumed to be accurate.

Top Bottom