Cool Pictures from the Mind of a Machine: AI Generated Pictures

Something someone else made:
Spoiler :
85d5e149afa2499193125e634891788c.png

@Bonyduck Campersang , you seem genuinely interested in AI image generation. Have you tried A1111? It gives you all the powa.

Boring afternoon, so i have been experimenting a bit with AI, about leaving it do its thing alone. So I havent written any prompt or done anything myself, only asked Bing to create "an image of a futurist city, with ships and such", Bing then produced the first image using Dall-E. Then i introduced the image in Stable Diffusion Image-to-image (75% freedom), and generated a new one using as prompt the descripcion from the Dall-E iamge provided by A1111 interrogator extension (an Ai that can read images and provides a text description), then reused the generated image as source for other img-to-img process adding a new prompt produced by the interrogator from the last image, and so on...

This way i produced about 40 images. I only intervened ocassionally to randomly change the model to add more variation. I will post here some of the most interesting results:

Orignal Dall-E image:
00002-1682201078.jpg

00008-3129376875.jpg

00012-1923898429.jpg

00024-1318570913.jpg

00040-2788457999.jpg

00046-3376526686.jpg

00051-4079768016.jpg

00053-4026451119.jpg

Curiously Dall-E high sci-fi and somewhat blurry initial image was eventually transformed by stable diffsuion and the interrogator in some kind of amazing celestial Venice.

Last edited:
In order to keep our "Cool Pictures" thread from becoming full of AI generated images, this thread is for AI pictures of substance, beauty, and imagination.
I’ve dabbled into Stable Diffusion and generated a bunch of pictures. Can I post the images I’ve created? Here’s an example that I’ve made that’s the full version of my avatar.

Attachments

• 7C1CA238-8812-4B83-A8CD-38EF60700E99.png
    7C1CA238-8812-4B83-A8CD-38EF60700E99.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Some serious pectoralis major there.

Some serious pectoralis major there.
I had to look that up 😅. But yeah, I admit that I do like buff busty chicks 😊. I have more though I’m only going to post up my best ones as to avoid it become a babe thread of old ☺️.

Well, abstract art is a (imho failed) attempt of making visual arts independent from material world, a 'pure' form of art that doesn't mimic reality, kind of like music. I find many abstract works beautiful, but I think they are so because have some resemblance with forms, lights and colors from the real world we have already stored in our brain.

Abstract art targets emotional or otherwise subconscious triggers. Though it is questionable if those who cannot create non-abstract, can aspire to not be limited in what they present.
Klee has a few abstract works, which of course are of the same high level as the rest of his production.

I guess it's an acquired taste. The more noisy nervous bad paintings you look at, the more you appreciate the occasional good painting that attracts your attention and allows your eye to linger on familiar and coherent objects instead of getting jagged at every end.

I've spent a significant amount of today looking at abstract or abstract-adjacent artworks (on my phone, not at a museum, I still believe Sadequain a terrible painter, though now I admit I might revise my opinion were I to be subjected to his works next time) and I've somehow got myself to actually like some abstract paintings, though still maintaining a distant attitude to the rest of the artist's oeuvre. It was a long time coming anyway. Some time ago I saw a Hilma af Klint painting that stuck with me, in spite of my almost violent feelings towards abstract art; I am slowly succumbing to the fatal allure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom