coolest military uniform.

Patroklos, you can't ever trust that Communist Propaganda...

Teeth that are the same color as lo mein isn't so hot after all.

Patroklos, you can't ever trust that Communist Propaganda...

You can always trust them to not tell you the whole story

#181 and #184, both of your replies have nothing to do with Patroklos'. I think he just implies he is totally a lewdness !

In fact the whole photo appears to be some sort of russian unit made up from the goons that genetics forgot

Geez and the guy on the left.

And the guy on the middle right, who apparently does not know how to wear his headgear. Pathetic. Are they security guards? I bet they are.

That'll teach RRW to post the 1st pic on google 'russian uniforms'. ;)

They are Russian, right?

Edit: Damn, noncon, I've been waiting a day to post and you ninja'd me.

We should have a contest to see who can insert the funniest word balloon for the cell phone guy.

Spoiler :

Dutch general outfit. Where as the other outfits make us look like a bunch of irregulars, the general's outfit is awesome.

A female spetsnaz captain according to the link :D I dont want to think about how hard she could kick my ass.

And the guy on the middle right, who apparently does not know how to wear his headgear. Pathetic. Are they security guards? I bet they are.
Police cadets, actually. The whole picture seems to be a testament to generations of inbreeding and alcohol abuse...

And obviously, that's what police are for?

In those outfits, they get NO respect as cops. It's sexist crap. Yea, it's hot; I'm not blind but I'm not stupid either.
Meh. I like it. Assuming that they have more practical uniforms for doing real work though. But Ecofarm is correct of course, those uniforms (especially in everyday life) will not give much respect.

Oh, and btw: I respect women - but we're not equal.

But to keep on the discussion about outfits that garners respect (I guess you also agree that soldiers should have outfits that can be respected), feel free to rate these uniforms from 1 to 10 according to how much respect you would have for them:
The modern Greek army is a far cry from their ancient ancestors' badassetry.
I mean short skirts and little poofies on their shoes, give me a break.
British Police of the female Muslim variety:

Swedish Royal Guard:

Norwegian Royal Guard:

US Navy I believe:

Israeli military women of some kind:

Ghaddafi in a Libyan "Colonel's" uniform I'm guessing:

or maybe this is a "Colonel's" uniform:

Kuwaiti swordsmen dancing, so I'm not sure if this could count as real uniforms:

Old-fashioned Russian uniform I think:

Another Russian uniform. Can you all read K-G-B there? :D

Indian Army uniforms:

New Russian modern uniforms:

New US Naval working uniform:

Saudi Arabian police women:

Peruvian riot police.

I'm thinking the Peruvian Riot police looks the best, though Ghaddafi's black uniform is kinda nice too.

Originally posted this in the humorous pics thread

apparently its Chinese security preparing for the olympics, but I am unable to confirm this

They would probably be a 100 times more badass/respectable if they got of the Segways and got a bigger gun. :)

Actually these guys look rather like this in the field::)

Looks like a troop of French Yetis. I wouldn't want to run into them in a snowstorm if we were enemies.

A female spetsnaz captain according to the link :D I dont want to think about how hard she could kick my ass.

I'm having a hard time deciding if my ego, my manhood or my health would be hurt the most if I got into a fight with her...

And finally, since this thread seems to be at least 40% babes:

:)

SS uniforms were confectioned and tailored by Hugo Boss... true story, now you can see why they were so nice looking.

Some people would say the hijab is a symbol of female oppression, but in this case it makes these policewomen look badass. :eek:

Anyway, digital camo is pretty neat, I think.

Top Bottom