COTM 02: Pregame discussion

i finish the game last night around 4:30pm.
i am wondering normally what kind of game can be submitted?
if the score is way too low, is it still worth submitting?

It's always worth submitting.
I think that there are even Medals for lowest scores.

The point is to have fun - leave the high scores to the experts - read their spoilers and learn. Play your own game - try new things - have fun.

picture this in my first GOTM which was COTM 1 i got a Fireaxis score of 800 something and a Jason score of 600 something.... im hoping to get the medal for lowest score :)

I'm eligible to post here because I haven't started the game yet. I'm just about to change that though as I'm now allowed to download it since I completed my CGOTM02 spoiler post ;).

I still have no idea what I'm going to do at the start, but 1 thing I am going to do is:
1) Check the military advisor regularly
2) ...

Um, 2 things I'm going to do are:
2) Choose a victory condition to go for (hmm, how about conquest?)
3) ...

Erm, I mean, 3 things I'm going to do are:
2) Choose a victory condition to go for (hmm, how about conquest?)
3) Use The Republic rather than Monarchy

Dianthus: Don't forget to use the new Map-Stat Plus each turn to check for possible riots & trades. It's a great tool :clap: somebody should thank the author :thumbsup:

Well, another CGOTM, another 20+ hours lost. Except this time I'm doing it on linux, which will probably take twice as long!!!

I assume that it will be submitted as a windows game? I dont think there will be a problem, however, mods please PM me if there are any issues, e.g. bugs or legal difficulties.

Gingerbread Man said:
Well, another CGOTM, another 20+ hours lost. Except this time I'm doing it on linux, which will probably take twice as long!!!

I assume that it will be submitted as a windows game? I dont think there will be a problem, however, mods please PM me if there are any issues, e.g. bugs or legal difficulties.
As far as I know, it whould be fine. :) Its just civ played using Winex I presume?

Top Bottom